SeVeNtEeN: They Ditched Me For A Stripper

I'm sorryyyy... School (the devil's arse) has been so stressful... Those teachers have been pilling work upon work on us..

Forgive me please... Here's a double update to make up for missing an update...

*****

'Olivia you don't, not after what he's done to you.' Kimberly says. I look at her expecting to see a look of pure hate or utter disappointment on her face. But instead she's looking at me knowingly like she understands.

'I just don't know Kimberly. Tell me how to forget my first? My first boyfriend, first kiss. My first everything. I wish I knew how to just get rid of these feelings, I hate him, but a small part of me still likes him.'

And then there are these feelings for Marco that are developing. I don't even know what to call them, I'm so confused, we spent a night together in each other's arms. He saw me vulnerable, I told him what happened to me, even though I barely know him. I feel oddly calm when I'm with him, but he knows how to make me go off.

He smokes, he wears only black, he has tattoos and he rides a motorcycle. Bad boy, my therapist said I must stay away from something or someone even remotely dangerous to me. Marco John has managed to consume my thoughts, he's always teasing me I never know when he'll be nice or mean. He's a sarcastic piece of shit. He's confusing.

'Livy you don't like him, you are conflicted because he was the first boy to give you attention, the first person who made you feel pretty, made you feel wanted. Trust me I know, I've been through it. That idiot is not worth your time or your feelings Liv.' I wipe the falling tears from my face and I thank Kimberly, I don't know what I did but I'm glad the universe finally gave me a break and let me have her as friend. But what happened to her, it's like she's speaking from experience.

'Let's go party, I need to take my mind of everything and just have fun with my friends.' She smiles at me and hugs me.

'Kimberly. Did something similar happen to you?' I ask. She sighs.

'Not today Liv, I will talk about it.' It's her turn now. I nod my head and respect her wishes, she'll talk to me when she's ready. 

*****

'I honestly don't get why people at your old school teased you about your hair, it's so long and beautiful.' Kimberly says as she combs through my wavy hair. Once she's done I look at myself through my mirror. I am wearing black skinny jeans and and a grey t-shirt with my signature black platform boots. My outfit is very simple, I want to be comfortable. My white hair is just below my butt, my mother will not let me cut it.

'Jake is here. You ready?' She asks and I nod enthusiastically.

'Alright you two, I'm not drinking tonight, so you have permission to get shitfaced drunk.' Kimberly says, Jake looks like she just offered him an unlimited supply of Doritos. I don't know if I'm going to drink.

'Yes I know I'm amazeballs.' She flips her hair.

'You sure are goblin.' Jake says.

'Watch it sewer monster.' They exchange insults back and forth until we get to the party. I wonder how these two are even friends.

'Whoaaa.' I exclaim once we enter the house. This party setting is fucking magnificent, the music is loud and it's so hard not to move to the beat. The lights are dimmed, a low red color fills the room making it feel sensual somehow. The best part is there's a lot of space so it doesn't feel as crowded. Everyone is dancing and grinding on each other, some are making out in random corners of the room. The music is amazing, the DJ knows what he's doing.

'Wow Jake, how did you find this party!' Kimberly says as Jake guides us to the makeshift bar.

'I didn't, it found me.' We give him a bored look. 

'I'm serious, I opened my locker and there it was, an invitation for three people, and I thought to myself hey, I have two friends that are in desperate need of socializing.' I smack him and Kim rolls her eyes, he just chuckles in return.

Three hours later I'm starting to rethink my decision to come here. I don't know why I agreed to do this shit. I'm tipsy, annoyed, sticky and tired. I just want to go home, problem is I don't know where either Jake or Kimberly are. I lost them after a girl started stripping on top of the DJ booth. I decide to just go and look for them upstairs, but as I'm walking up the stairs some drunk ass idiot spills a very nasty smelling drink on me. That's not the worst part, he then proceeded to offer to lick it off me.

Lick it. I told him were to stick it, and thankfully he took a hint. I wasn't feeling like burying someone tonight. 

I go into the bathroom and take my shirt off, thankful that I decided to wear a bralette. I use the nice smelling hand soap to scrub the smell of alcohol off my boobs. Once I am satisfied I put the bralette back on and shove the t-shirt in my bag. 

I am contemplating my life decisions when I bump into someone. I mutter a low sorry not even bothering to look up, when I try to walk the person grabs my hand and I frown once I look up. 

Of course Chad fucking Bailey is at the first party I have been to without him. 

'Let me go Chad, and maybe you'll get to keep your arm.' I growl at him. Instead of looking threatened he smiles which only makes me angrier.

'Still as feisty as ever Lily. One of the many things I love about you.' 

'I told you, don't call me that you mongrel. You lost the right after what you did me.' I say, my voice almost breaking. I hate how weak I am, he should not affect me like this.

'Olivia, I just wanted to apologize okay. What I did to you was fucked up and I don't even know why I did-' I stop him right there. 

'You have the goddamn balls to come to me with that bullshit. You are saying I faced years of abuse, years of self degradation, years of anger issues because you don't fucking know!' I fume, he is making me way to angry, my head is pounding and I am shaking with the need to rip him apart.

'Lily I-'

'I said don't call me that!' 

'Olivia please listen. I know you hate me and believe me, I hate myself even more. Please I'm sorry.'

'It's too late for apologies Chad.' With that I turn to walk away but his next words halt me in my tracks.

'I still love you Lily.' I turn and slap him. 

'I have had enough of your lies.' I spit. I fucking don't care if I have to hitchhike, I'm not staying any longer in this suffocating place.

****

Kinda ship them...

jk jk, don't cut me.