tWo: Chris Hemsworth Has More Abs Than You

Beep, beep, beep. My alarm goes off and I happily jump out of bed. I'm a morning person. At least today I am.

I take a shower, and open up the boxes that contain my clothes.

Yes I haven't unpacked yet, I'm just too lazy.

I pull on some baggy jeans and a plain black t-shirt, tie my hair up and put on a pair of platform boots. My closet is basically baggy jeans, t-shirts and platform boots. My light grey eyes stare back at me as I look at myself in the mirror, deciding that my outfit is decent enough.

The bus will be here in about twenty minutes that's enough time to eat! At least this time my cheerios are easy to find.

I'm standing outside with my sister, we are going to the same school and the bus pulls up.

Be normal, be normal, be normal, dang it!

I just tripped on the steps I hope no one saw that.

The bus is not full and the kids that are in it were not paying attention to my sister and I. Phew! That was close.

It hasn't moved for about five minutes, are we waiting for something?

I plug my earphones into my phone and as I'm about to play some music the door opens and holy lord.

The most gorgeous creature I've ever seen steps in.

I hear my sister gasp beside me. He is the very definition of hot, he's got curly black hair that looks so silky and soft, unsettlingly deep brown eyes and a black pattern that is hard to see  through white shirt that clings to his very muscular torso, maybe it's a tattoo. Clearly this guy works out. Not to mention he's freaking tall.

He is that boy your mother tells you to stay the freak away from and quite frankly I wouldn't willingly go near him either. He's handsome but his hard expression screams dangerous.

But his eyes though, so cold but there's something about them that draws you to him, I could get lost in them forever. As if sensing my eyes on him he looks at me and my breathing stops just as my pulse quickens and I find myself unable to tear my eyes away from his piercing gaze, he frowns and looks away moving to sit in the back of the bus.

'I bet the hot guy thinks you are total weirdo now.' My sister whispers to me and I look down and shake my head, wondering why and how this boy has this strange effect on me.

'I'll meet you back here after school, bye.' My sister waves at me and walks away. I wish I could be like Lia she made like three new friends already on the bus ride here.

My only new friend is the cockroach that was on my window.

Okay I can do this nothing to be worried about. I try to convince myself but it's not working, where's the bloody excitement from last night when you need it. Please let the students here be nice, or at least let them tolerate me.

I head to the office to get my class schedule.

My first class is Advanced Chemistry. That means I'll be learning with the smart kids.... including some seniors.

And I'm ten minutes late awesome!

I take a deep breath and open the door.

Everyone goes silent once I step in.

'Oh you must be Olivia Henderson, class this is our new student treat her well. You can go sit next to Marco over there.' The man says to me smiling warmly.

And guess who it is, my brown eyed stranger.

All the girls in the class give me nasty looks. Oh boy.

I make my way towards our table.