eIgHtEeN: Take My Shoes. You Lose Your Feet

Liv's outfit up there.. this is basically her style, except the boots are high heeled.

Enjoy reading shawtieeesss.

*****

I pay the uber driver and stumble towards my front door. I am not mad at Kim and Jake for ditching me tonight. They wanted to have fun and to be honest I was not the most fun person to be around. I fumble with my keys and open my front door and I am met with the sounds of screams of terror coming from the living room. I close the door and lock it and head for the noise.

I walk in there and see my parents and Amelia snuggled up on the couch watching some old horror movie about zombies. They all look shit scared and I get the most evil idea. I am good at zombie impressions, I'll be able to get back at Amelia for laughing at me when the bus left me.

I sneak up behind them and let out my best zombie growl. They all scream and my dad jumps onto my mother as Amelia jumps for him.

'Daddy! Dad, zombie, help!' Amelia screeches trying to get him to let go of my mother and hang onto her. And I finally let out a loud laugh. They all turn towards me and immediately scowl at me, I don't care, I should have filmed this.

'Real funny Olivia. Aren't you supposed to be at a sleepover?' My mother huffs as my father slowly removes himself from her.

'Came back early to scare my family.' I laugh.

'Whatever I wasn't that scared.' Amelia scoffs and I roll my eyes.

'The scratch marks on dad's arm say otherwise little sis.' She glares at me and I smirk in return.

'So what are we watching?' I ask plopping down on the sofa in between my dad and Amelia.

'The walking dead.' Amelia replies, cuddling next to me. We may fight a lot, but I love her and she loves me too.

****

A new weak, new possibilities, new friends. I hate Mondays in all honesty. I love learning. I just don't like having to wake up early to learn. I roll out of bed and groan, it's a bit chilly today.

Winter is coming John snow.

I take a quick shower and quickly get dressed in some ripped jeans, a tank top and a sweatshirt on top. I pull on my lace up platform boots and a small chain around my neck. In case it gets any colder I carry a coat with me. Rushing down the stairs I groan in delight once I smell my mother's breakfast.

'Morning mummy. Morning dad.'

'Morning kid.' My dad replies from the counter.

'Dad you are still here?' Usually he would be at work by now.

'Yep. Supposedly it's a parent teacher conference today at your school. So your mother and I took the day off today.' See why I hate mondays? They always surprise me with dumb shit.

'Oh, so you will be driving Amelia and I to school?'

'Yes. Speaking of your sister where is she?' Right on cue Amelia struts down stairs wearing my favourite pair of platform boots along with my black sweater written dumptruck in white on it. I immediately glare at her.

'Why the hell are you wearing my fucking shoes!?' I scream at her, ready to kill. This is the reason I lock my door, urghh why does she have to look good them?

'Language.' My dad says, obviously not caring that much.

'Take them off Amelia. What the hell were you doing in my room?' She just shrugs.

'I liked these so I took them. Your problem is?' I grab her foot and she falls to the ground. I sit on her chest.

'Get off me, you weirdo!' She screams beating at my back.