🔵 Chapter 14 🔵

🔵 Chapter 14 🔵

As if, in just a blink of an eye, it was already the start of their second term examinations. For students, it's normal to feel anxious about how they'll perform in their tests but, what's important is that, they did their very best before their semestral break start. However, for Halilintar, he seemed a bit more nervous compared to his classmates.

He was nervous not because of the examination, but how his tutee, Taufan would do well in his tests, especially in Math. He's worried at the thought if he actually understands the lessons he'd taught him, and if he actually explained everything accurately to him. He's hoping he would at least, ace the exam.

"Oi, airhead." The lightning elemental called, making the person mentioned to turn and look at him with a questioning look.

"Don't you waste everything I taught you." He stated, as he narrowed his eyes towards the wind elemental. The latter's eyes smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"I won't let you down, Sir Hali~" Taufan teased, causing his friend to roll his eyes and grunted.

"Alright, students! You may start with your tests now. Goodluck!" Their advisory teacher said, smiling with her eyes roaming around to each and every one of her students. After giving them the cue, the students immediately brought out their pencils and started taking their examinations.

They were given an hour and a half minutes to take and finish their tests in all the major subjects for only a day; this present day. After taking the exam in one subject, they'll be having a short break for thirty minutes before proceeding to take another examination again, then repeat. Surely that would be stressful, but after taking the exam, the students can finally breathe in relief.

<<>> <<>> <<>>

"The freaking identification part confuses me so much." The rubescent eyed boy sulked, groaning in annoyance.

"There, there, Hali~" Taufan chirped, as he gave his friend a pat on the head. "At least our exams are done!"

The lightning element only muttered inaudible words under his breath while still frustrated with his completed assessment.

"Just let it go, Hali~" The cerulean-eyed teen persisted, before humming in thought. "Ah! I'm actually going to show something after we get home!"

Halilintar simply raised a brow at him, staring at him in confusion. "What is it—"

"Heyo Twinzie!" A boy with forest-green eyes greeted, approaching the two in a fast manner while waving his hand.

"Duri! Mah Twin-twin!" Taufan exclaimed, as he spread his arms out for his twin brother to give him a big hug.

"How's the tests by the way?" The leaf elemental asked.

"Slightly complicated, but I'm positive that we'll pass our second term examinations!"

"Alright!" Duri cheerfully said. Not for long, he noticed the lightning elemental beside him, his smile expanding. "Oh? Halilintar's here too? Hi, Halilintar!"

Feeling uncomfortable, Halilintar stuttered as he greeted Duri back. "Uhh... H-Hi...?"

"Guess what, Duri? Hali's going to stay with us!"

"Temporarily." The red-eyed teenager interrupted, clearing his throat.

"Really!? That's great! Actually, this IS great! I knew you two will become friends in no time!" The innocent-looking boy grinned adorably.