🔵 Chapter 7 🔵

[Halilintar's POV]

Right after I got my necessities from my house, I immediately followed the airhead until we reached his home. My eyes blinked a few times in disbelief when I realized, his house was just a few blocks away from mine. I shook my head slightly, pursing my lips as we went inside, feeling anxious about this airhead's parents.

As we entered his house, I was expecting that his parents are inside because it's already night time. But no. I only saw an old woman sitting comfortably on a rocking chair, which I think it's his grandmother.

"Good evening, Grandma!" The airhead greeted, making his way towards his grandparent and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Good evening too, dear."

"I brought a friend with me. I hope you wouldn't mind if he stay here for a while?" Pointing at my direction, his grandma glanced at me, giving me a warm smile afterwards.

"Sure, dearie. He can stay for as long as he like." His grandma said, making the airhead's face lit up in excitement. "Make yourself at home." She softly said to me, which I shyly nodded at her in response.

"Yay! Thank you so much, grandma! I love you!" The airhead exclaimed, gently hugging his elderly parent wholeheartedly.

I only watched them from a distance, as I felt my heart sunk down to my stomach. Oh how I wish my family and I would become like this as well when I get home. But I would always, and only received a hassle from them everytime.

"Come, you two. Both of you are probably hungry. I made a macaroni soup for dinner." His grandma stated, slowly standing up from her rocking chair and proceeded to the kitchen afterwards.

"Yummy! Come on, Hali! Let's eat dinner together!" The airhead cheerfully said.

"My dear Fan-Fan, why don't you two dress up first before you eat? So it wouldn't be a burden for you two to change up after you ate your dinner." His grandmother spoke, making her grandson nodded obediently.

"Okay, grandma! Come, Hali! I'll show you my room!" The airhead grinned, before rushing upstairs without even waiting for me. I heaved a slight sigh, following him afterwards.

As we reached his room, my eyes wandered around inside of it in awe. His room was quite big, containing a study table, a medium-sized window, wardrobe and of course, his bed. His walls were painted in dark blue color with a combination of white and yellow, and some other decorations were hanging there, like his own skateboard, some motivational posters, and some night-lights like stars and a crescent-shaped moon.

"... cool." I unexpectedly mumbled.

"What was that? Did I heard you complimented my room just now?!" The idiot exclaimed, smirking at my direction.

"S-Shut up...!" I snapped, looking away afterwards with my arms crossed on my chest.

"Aww... You're so cute when you're sulking." He giddily commented, making me glare at him.

One more freaking word from you and I'm definitely going to throw you off this room through the window...

"Alright, alright! Go and change here. I'll just change at my... parents'... room..." He stammered, chuckling nervously before leaving me here in his room, gently closing the door as he exited the room.

My brows furrowed at his sudden odd behaviour. 'Why is he acting... weird?' I thought, before shaking my head and started to change my own clothing before going downstairs to eat dinner.