10

Training started and it wasn't going too well for me.I almost killed Felix with the sword and almost injured Jeongin with the arrow.I plumped down on my bed with a heavy sigh."Not a good day?" I looked up and saw Jisung standing by the door."Not at all." I sat up and he came to sit next to me."Don't beat yourself up about it.It's just your first few days." He put his arm around my shoulder."But I am not any good.I almost killed Felix and nearly injured Jeongin.If I can't do simple things then how will I ever be able to fight off the Vetinary council?" I held my hands and hanged my head low."Y/N practice makes perfect and we still have a few days left to practice." He reassured me."I guess." "Not guess, know." I looked at him."Ok I know." "Yay!" He smiled and clapped.I let out a chuckle.How can he be so cute yet so manly at the same time."I have an idea." He spoke out."Which is?" "Well we have been a couple for a couple of days and we didn't go on a date yet so I was thinking that tomorrow after practice we could go on a date." I smiled at the idea."I would love that." "Great.I will get everything ready."I nodded then rested my head on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around me.Yet again I was in the place I loved the most.Back in his arms where I feel safe.

The next day we were busy practising.I was back on sword skills but this time with Hyunjin while Jisung was with Felix,Bang Chan and Changbin."So you are gonna tell her?" Felix asked."I plan to tell her tonight." Jisung confessed."So you are gonna tell her everything?" Bang Chan asked with wiggly eyebrows."No dude.I will just tell her the first part." "But you know you have to connect with each other within the first month of your relationship right?"Changbin stated. "I can't just go up to her and tell her, hey you are my ***** and we need to be intimate within the first month!" Jisung whisper shouted."Plus I don't want her to feel forced to do it.She must feel comfortable and ready to do it."He looked at Y/N for a brief moment."Such a caring boyfriend." Felix teased."Oh shhh." Jisung commanded.Night time came and me and Jisung went on our date.He had his hands over my eyes."Where are we going?" I asked as I held onto his hands."It's a surprise but we are almost there." "Fine but don't make me fall." "I would never."He said as I felt him plant a kiss on my head making me both smile and blush.After a few more steps we came to a halt."Ready?" He asked me."Of course I am." "Then you can open your eyes... now."With his last word he removed his hands from my eyes and the scenery in front of me was astonishing.

There was a field filled with different kinds of white flowers.There was fairy lights lighting up the scenery with a table and chairs in the middle.I was so stunned with the view that I couldn't move."Wow.." I turned to him."How did you manage to pull this off?" He smiled proudly."I am glad you like it but I had some help." "It's still so beautiful." "Let's go sit down." He held my hand and lead me to the table.He pulled out a chair for me."My lady." "Such a gentleman." I sat down and he pushed the chair in making sure I was comfortable and not too close to the table.He skipped to his seat and sat down.I looked at the scenery again."This forest is so magical.I don't think I will leave." Jisung chuckled a bit."Well that's a good idea." "Why do you say that?" I asked."Because..." He held my hand gently and looked into my eyes."It means that you will stay with me for longer." I felt flustered with his remark and began to fan myself."It sure is hot out here." "Are you sure it's not just me?" Jisung commented with a smirk."Oh don't get a big head." He let out a chuckle.We continued to talk and flirt a little with each other when Minho came dressed as a waiter."Good everything guys-I mean sir and madam." I chuckled as he placed a silver cloche on the table."Dinner is served."He lifted the cloche and my jaw dropped as I saw a thick juicy piece of meat with vegetables and a red sauce."Today you will be having Boeuf bour....bour..." He took out a small notepad."Boeuf bourgui...bourgui..." He let out a sigh."You will be having food.Enjoy." "Thank you Minho." He smiled then walked away."I am pretty sure he is gonna kill the others when he gets back." Jisung said as we watched him walk away."Most definately."