FINAL

"J-JISUNG?!" I yelled in shock.I rubbed my eyes probably a million times trying to make sure that it was him.His hair was black and he was in all white.He walked closer to me."Surprised?" He said with a smirk."Are you alive?" I asked.He shook his head."I am dead but I turned into an angel." He smiled.I looked at him with an confused expression.He chuckled."I know.I am more striking as an angel than a werewolf." He bragged.I rolled my eyes."Guess even in death your ego is still very high." We shared a laugh.He extended his arms to me."Come here." "But won't I go through you?" I asked.He sighed and pulled me into a hug."Sometimes you must just do and not ask." He said.I smiled and hugged him back tightly."Gosh I missed this." I said out loud."Me too." He replied.We broke the hug and looked at each other."How come you are solid?" I asked him."The heavens gave me an opportunity to see you again one last time before I transform completely translucent." He told me."I came here everyday after the funeral hoping that you would come and you finally did." He smiled.

"So you came here for almost 2 weeks?" He nodded."I just wanted, needed to see you again." He added.My eyes got teary."I don't think I can do this Jisung.I don't think I can go forward without you." I admitted."Of course you can." He said.I shook my head."You were my source of strength.Without you I am nothing." A tear left my eye.He wiped it away."You have always been strong Y/N.I was just there for you to realise that.You are going to be a great leader." He reassured me."I don't want to love again.I won't love again." "As much as I would love that I don't want you to do that." He said."Why not?I can wait until I die to be with you.I don't mind." "You are the best thing that can happen to any man and I want someone else to feel what it is to be loved the way you loved me.I am just happy that I was the first person that got the privilege of being loved by you." He smiled at me."And I am happy that you were my first." I smiled at him."So promise me you will live your life to the fullest ok?" He asked.

"I don't want to forget you." I said."You can never forget me Y/N.I will always be here." He pointed at my heart."And here." He pointed at my head."And here." He pointed at my lips."And here." He pointed to my ring and his."And obviously up there.I will always be there." I let out a chuckle."So whenever you miss me just look up at the sky and I will be there ok." I nodded."Ok." He looked up at the sky."Really?Now?Just a few more minutes?Please?" He asked to the skies.He let out a sigh."What is it?" I asked."I have to go." "What no.You can't go." I said demandingly."I don't want to too but I have to follow orders." I immediately hugged him."I refuse you to go!I won't let you go!" I started sobbing.I felt his rubbing my back.He pulled me away slightly.I looked at him with teary eyes."Is this truly our last goodbye?" I asked.He held my face."It is goodbye by not forever." He leaned in and kissed me.I felt like a kid tasting candy for the first time.I missed the feeling of his lips on mine.He broke the kiss making my lips feel empty and cold again.

"Be happy ok?The world deserves to see that beautiful smile." I smiled a bit then nodded.He placed a kiss on my forehead before walking away."Jisung!" I yelled.He turned around."What?!" He yelled back."I will always love you!!" He smiled."I know!Just promise me something!" "What?!" "Promise me you won't love your next partner as much as you loved me!" I smiled widely."How could I ever love someone more than the Han Jisung himself!" He gave me a big smile.He waved at me and I waved back before he disappeared into thin air.I let out a sigh but it was a happy one.I got to see Jisung one last time.Healthy and happy as ever.That was enough for me to start moving on

*2 years later*

It has been 2 years since Jisung's death and I moved on pretty well.Our group got bigger and the Council was no more.I became the main leader of the pack and the others were by my side as sub leaders.We made sure that werewolves lived comfortably and in the manner that they wanted to live.Some live amongst the humans but we decided to stay in the forest.I didn't get into any relationship yet as I wanted to be fully invested in the next person I was going to be with.So I just spend my time leading my troops into battles with rebel werewolves.I was on the cliff with Changbin,Hyunjin,Jeongin,Bang Chan,Felix,Seungmin,Minho and Taehyung as we were looking at the scenery."We did good in the last battle." Bang Chan said."Yeah.We didn't have a lot of casualties." Felix responded."Shouldn't we have a group name." Seungmin asked.We all looked at him."I mean since our base got bigger and we are quite known I think we should have a name." He mentioned."He has a point." Taehyung said.

We started to think about names."How about The Good Council?" Jeongin suggested."Come on Jeongin.The Good Council?That's the best you could come up with?" Hyunjin judged."Well we are the better version of the Vetinary Council." He tried to defend himself."The killer punishers." Minho said."Isn't that a bit...too heavy?" Bang Chan questioned."I don't think so.I mean we do kill werewolves that do bad." Minho said.Everyone seemed to give ideas but couldn't decide on one.I looked up to the sky."Stray Kids." I spoke up.I felt their eyes on me."Stray Kids?" Changbin questioned.I looked at them."Yeah.Stray Kids." "Why Stray Kids?" "I don't know." I said as I looked back to the sky.I smiled."I just think it is something Jisung would like." They all looked at each other."It actually has a nice ring to it." Jeongin admitted."If it is something Jisung would've liked then I like it too." Minho said."Then Stray Kids it is." Bang Chan announced.

I looked around and saw them smiling.We all hooked our arms with each others to form a chain.At that moment I realised something.I realised that I have friends that will always be there for me.I have family that would go to the ends of the earth with me.I got to experience what true love is even though it was for a short period of time.I realised that I am strong and that I could lead people in the right direction.

Most importantly I realised that I am where I should be.I realised that this is my.....

DESTINY•

THE END