4

I placed the popcorn bowl on the coffee table as me and Jisung were getting ready for movie night.My dad went to bed early as he was tired from work."I got Purge for us to watch if that's ok." I heard Jisung say as he took the movie out of his backpack."Not a problem." I sat down on the couch as he got the movie ready.After placing the movie in the DVD player he sat down next to me and took the bowl of popcorn."Which purge did you get?" I asked."The first one because it is the best one." He gave me a smile leading me to chuckle quietly.The movie began and we watched it.I couldn't believe that such a situation would ever happen.A day where all crime is legal?That is just insane."Awww the popcorn is finished." I heard Jisung cry out.I looked towards him and saw that the bowl was completely empty."We are only 20 minutes into the movie and I didn't even have a handful!" I complain."Hey, I am a werewolf and werewolves have big appetites ok!" He says in defence and pouted afterwards resulting in me sighing."Fine.I will go make more." "Should I pause the movie?" "No it's ok." I took the bowl and went back to the kitchen to make another batch of popcorn or should I say 2 batches.

I was finishing off the first batch when a smile appeared on my face.The fact that I am having a movie night with my best friend again was something that truly made me happy.Jisung isn't going away again and I won't be lonely.Everything seems to be falling back into place."Why hello there Ms.Y/N." I turned around and dropped the bowl on the floor as I couldn't believe who I saw.It was one of the men from the Vetinary Council.The man with the purple mullet all dressed in black.I froze.How did they find where I was?"Sorry to intrude on your evening but I just wanted to see you up close and personal." Words couldn't make their way out of my mouth."Ah how rude of me.Let me introduce myself.My name is Namjoon.The leader of the Vetinary Council." He extended his hand to me but I didn't touch it."What do you want?"I managed to ask.He brought his hand back to the side of his body before he spoke up."You already know the answer to that Y/N." "No I don't.All I know is that I have something with me that you want to destroy for some reason but I don't know exactly what it is." "They didn't tell you?" He let out a chuckle showing off his dimples which complemented his visuals perfectly."This makes things really interesting." "What do you mean?" Before he could say anything he was pushed against the wall.Jisung held him by his neck."You aren't welcome here!" He let out a growl that send a chill down my spine.

"Oh I just want her to know the truth Jisung." "You won't tell her the truth Namjoon.All you want is to kill her." Namjoon then got out of his hold and punched him making him fall down."Jisung!" "I tried to be civil and fair but I guess that won't work." He glared at me with his eyes showing a tint of yellow."You are coming with me." "No she isn't." We looked to the voice and saw my dad holding a gun towards Namjoon."Dad?" My eyes widened in confusion."Mr. Y/L/N.So nice to meet you again?" He knows my father?!How?!When?!Why?! "You better start walking out of my house before I put a bullet to your head." My father threatened.Namjoon raised his hands in defeat."Fine then,I will leave.But this isn't over.This has just begun." He looked at me before leaving the house.I let out a sigh."Y/N are you ok?" Jisung came up to me and gave me a hug."Yeah I am fine." I felt the warmth of his body.It felt like I was wrapped in a cosy blanket on a rainy night,not wanting to unwrap myself.It felt so comfortable being in his embrace.

"Jisung." My father said with a serious tone.Jisung looked at him breaking the hug."Yes sir?" "You need to take Y/N with you.She will be safe with you and the others." "The others?Dad what are you talking about?" I asked."Darling I will explain everything lat-" "NO!I AM TIRED OF HEARING THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED LATER.I WANT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!I AM TIRED OF BEING LEFT IN THE DARK WITH SOMETHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH ME!" Jisung and my father shared a look.My father let out a sigh."Come with me." He began to walk away and I followed him.He went outside to our small garden."I didn't think this would happen." He started off.He turned to me."What I am about to tell you will be very shocking for you but don't freak out ok." "Just tell me dad." I said getting impatient with every second that passed by.

He let out another sigh before speaking."You are a half breed." I raised my eyebrow in confusion."Uh..I know I come from an interacial family dad." He shook his head."No not like that darling." "Then what do you mean?" "What I mean is that you are half human, half..."

WEREWOLF