16

The next morning I woke up to Jisung's hand stroking my hair.I smiled before opening my eyes to look at the love of my life.There he was laying next to me looking straight into my eyes."Wow." He said."What?" I asked as I almost laughed at how surprised he looked."You look like an angel.Your dark hair, flawless skin and your eyes.Oh your eyes." I chuckled."Why thank you Jisung." He smiled then placed a kiss on my forehead."Sleep well?" He asked.I nodded."One of the best sleeps I had." "That's great to hear.So when do you want to see your dad today?" "After I make breakfast." I answered.He nodded his head."Ok then.I will be ready by then." I sat up and stretched my arms."I should get ready." I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom."Forgetting something?" I heard him ask.I turned to him."Not that I know of." I replied."Are you sure?" He asked."It has something to do with me." "With you? What's something that I need to do with you?" I asked.I knew what he wanted from me but I wanted to tease him a little."You seriously can't remember?" "Hmmm, ah!I must make you scrambled egg!" He let out a sigh."You know what? Nevermind." I chuckled as I went to him."I didn't forget dummy." I held his face in my hands and kissed him softly."Good Morning Jisung-ssi." I said with a smile."Morning my Omega." We both looked at each other for the longest time.It felt like there was nothing else on this earth but me and him.Sadly there was a knock on the door taking us out of our trance."Come in." Jisung said with an annoyed tone.I moved away from him a little.The door opened revealing Seungmin."Morning love birds." "Morning Seungmin." I said with a smile."What do you want?" Jisung asked."First of all rude and second, Y/N could you help us in the kitchen?" "I will be there in 5 minutes." "Cool." He smiled at me before eyeballing Jisung on his way out."And he says I am rude?" "Oh put a sock in it Jisung." He gasped.

I went to the kitchen and helped out Seungmin and Felix make breakfast."Thanks for helping us Y/N.I don't think we would've been able to manage without you." Felix said."No problem.We must just make sure that we make enough food for everyone." I responded.We continued to make breakfast.I was busy by the stove when I felt arms being wrapped around my waist."Smells delicious." Jisung said."Thank you." He kissed my ear and rested his chin on my shoulder."Jisung can you please take your love syndrome out of the kitchen?We don't want to infect the food with it." Seungmin said."Hey!I have just reunited with my girlfriend so I have every right to be with her every moment I can." He protested.I smiled as I took the food out of the pan and put it in a big plate.Seungmin rolled his eyes."Whatever." "I am going to take some of the food out." I said.I took 2 plates and walked out of the kitchen with Jisung still glued to me."He is like a puppy with her." Felix said."That's what happens when you love someone I guess." Seungmin replied.I went to the table that was set outside and put the plates down."Breakfast is ready everyone!" I yelled.Soon everyone came to the table.Felix and Seungmin came with the other plates of food.Everyone sat down and enjoyed the breakfast."You can let go of me now." I said."What if I don't want to?" He asked.I sighed."What am I going to do with you?" I turned to face him.

"Hmmm well I think you will marry me." He said confidently."Marry you?Woooow.You are that confident that I love you so much?" I teased."Hey, what are you trying to say?!" He said offended."Sorry to interrupt." A voice came from behind me.I turned and saw that it was Taehyung."Morning Taehyung." "Morning Y/N.The food is great by the way." "Thank you." "I just want to know when would you like to start the training we discussed?" "Is tomorrow fine?" "Tomorrow is fine." "Cool." "Well that's all I came here for.Have fun spending time with your father." "I will." We smiled at each other before he left.I felt something strange behind me.I looked behind me and saw Jisung staring a hole in me with a raised brow."Training huh?" I rolled my eyes."You are thinking too much into this.I am going to get ready." I went to my room."I have every right to think too much about it." He said to myself.

We got into the car and Jisung drove off to my father's place.I looked out the window admiring the views we passed by.I tried to enjoy it but Jisung's thoughts were playing loudly in my head.Why does she need training and why is it with him?She could've just asked me to train with her.Wait, why didn't she even tell me that she is going to train? I turned to him."Would you stop with all the questions?" "You could've at least told me about it." I let out a sigh."I need to be able to control my power and since Taehyung is an Omega he can help me get the hang of things." Jisung just looked towards the road."You are being childish." "I am not being childish." "You even look childish." "Ok ok fine." He said."I just don't like the idea of you being with him alone." "You can come along then." "Really?I can?" "Yes but don't play detective once I am training." "Yes ma'am." I smiled a bit and looked out the window again.