18

The next morning me and Jeongin went to the training field."Why did you ask me to come?" He asked as we were walking."Well first I wanted to tease Jisung a little and second is because I wanna spend some time with you even though I will be training." I answered."Aww, how sweet." He said as his eyes disappeared when he smiled."Never grow up." I said as I took his innocence in.We arrived at the training area and Taehyung was already there."Hey Tae." I greeted.He turned and faced me with a surprised expression."Tae?" He questioned."Yeah.Saying Taehyung is pretty long so I wanted to give you a nickname and Tae came to mind.I find it cute but if you would rather prefer me to call you by your full name that's ok." "No I like the new given name.Tae.That's a nice name." He smiled as he kept thinking about his new name."Hello Tae." Jeongin said."Hello Jeongin.Are you going to join us?" "Oh no, I am just here for support." "Alright then.Shall we get started?" "Of course." With my last word we started practicing.

Training was over and we went back to the sheds.Jeongin left early because he had something to do with Bang Chan.Me and Taehyung were walking through the forest."What do you think about the environment here?" I asked to make conversation.He looked around."It's quite the environment.I mean, it's warmly and welcoming.I really like it here." He replied."Have you explored the forest yet?" "Not really." He said honestly.I came up with an idea."Then let's explore it now." "What?" I held his hand without thinking."Come on." I ran off with him to explore the forest.I showed him everything.The different landscapes, mountains,lakes, creatures, everything.He seemed to be enjoying it.It was almost evening and we were sitting by the lake Minho took me to on the grass."This place is amazing." He said as he was looking at the lake."I know right.It's like a secret paradise." He looked at me,"Thank you." I looked at him with my head slightly tilted."For what?" "For showing me the forest, letting a group of strangers stay with you and trusting me." He said."Not a lot of people are like that." "Oh it's nothing really.Besides, we are all werewolves and we should protect each other." I replied.He didn't say anything after that.He was just looking at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked slightly concerned.He shook his head."I am just thinking how lucky Jisung is to have someone as good,kind and strong as you by his side." "Not too sure about the last part but thank you." "No problem." He smiled a little before looking back at the lake.We stayed there until the stars appeared in the sky.I felt tiredness come over me as a yawn lefty mouth."Tired?" He asked.I shook my head."Not at all." I tried to defend myself but another yawn left my mouth.He chuckled a little."I will take you back." He got up slightly and wrapped his arms around my legs and waist."What are you doing?" I asked.He picked me up as I instictly put my arms around his neck for support."I said I am taking you back since you are tired." "But I can walk by myself." "I know but what if you fall asleep while walking and fall?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow."Good point." "You can fall asleep while I carry you." I nodded and rested my head his body while my eyes went shut.He looked at me and smiled before walking back.

Taehyung took Y/N to her room and placed her on the bed.He pulled the covers over her.He took a few steps back and looked at her."This is probably creepy." He said to himself.Y/N cuddled herself into a ball and held onto the covers like holding a stuffed toy.He smiled."Cute." He moved closer to her and placed his hand softly on her head."Sleep well." He removed his hand and left her room.He was walking to one of the sheds when he heard a door burst open.He turned to see where the sound came from and saw an angry Jisung and the other guys."Jisung don't!" Felix said.Jisung walked up to Taehyung."Jisung?" "You think you are smart huh?!" "What do you-" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence as Jisung punched him in the face causing him to fall."How dare you touch her like that?!You think just because you are training her she will fall in love with you?!Was that your plan all along?!" "Jisung I don't know where you are getting this from." Taehyung defended.Jisung towered over him and began to punch him.Changbin and Hyunjin went to them and tried to pull Jisung away."Jisung stop!" Changbin said.Jisung pushed them away and looked at them."Stay out of this!" He turned his head back to Taehyung but Taehyung pushed him to the ground and started to punch him back.It was a vicious tussle between them.The others came and broke them apart.