CHAPTER 15: Oh, shit!

A/N: She's a new reader and this is for her because she leaves multiple comments. And I found every comment funny. Lol. Hi, girl! (; Go check her profile and read her stories. (:

What happened between YN and Keaton's relationship will be revealed on the upcoming chapters so please be patient. I luff you. Thank you! :)

If you're on Facebook, you can like the fanpage for this. I post teasers in there, on when will I update and stuffs. http://www.facebook.com/HAYGistheBEAST?ref=hl Or click the external link on the side ---> 

Vote if you liked it and comment. (; SORRY FOR THE ERRORS. ^u^V

@bieberglimpse @CallMeKhim @glossyhoran

Enjoy! *u*

~*~

*YOU*

“Here.” I catch the bottle of orange juice Nikki threw at me.

“Thanks.” I mumbled softly as I twist the cap.

“So, do you want me to start talking about Keaton?”

My eyes darted at Nikki who’s drying her hair with her a blower. “Maybe after what you’re doing there.” I said as I took a sip of the orange juice.

“Okay.”

As I watched her blow dry her hair, another batch of memories between I and Keaton rushed into my mind.

~FLASHBACK~

“Hey babe.”

I turned around and saw Keaton holding a bouquet of flowers which automatically made me smile… and blush.

“What’s this for?” I asked him as I he reaches it out to me.

He turned around his cap and slung his arm on my shoulder. “Nothing. I just feel like giving you flowers.”

“You’re being sweet again, Keaton.”

“No. I just love you.”

I faced him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. “I love you too.”

He grinned. “I think I should give you flowers more often so I could get a kiss.”

I scoffed. “Just so you know, the next time you’ll give me flowers, I won’t kiss you again.”

Her expression turned to a sad face. This guy always knows how to be adorable. “I won’t change my mind. Now, come on and we’re late for class.” I intertwined my fingers with his and we walked away together for class.

That day, while in class I saw him scribbling down to a piece of paper, I tried kicking his chair so that he’d listen on what our teacher is discussing. He looked at me and smiled. I glared at him but he just smiled again. I shrugged and focus my attention on the board. After a while, he placed a paper on my desk. I curled my eyebrows at first then I glanced at him. He mouthed, ‘read’. So, I grabbed it and what he wrote their made me smile.

“Why are you smiling Ms. YN?”

I snapped and saw everyone in the class looking at me. Some were hiding and preventing their laughs, while some has their brows puckered. And, well, my teacher, he’s like he’s going to eat me. I gulped and was about to answer when someone grabbed the paper from my hand. I turned and saw Keaton, smiling like he’s telling me ‘leave it to me’. He stood up and went in front of the class.