CHAPTER 25: Feel Again

"Aye! These are my expectations for that perfect story above. Keaton and [YN] would be more closer than ever. Then [YN] will move on. Then [YN] knows that Keaton's sick. Then she cried a lot then she finds some stuffs that make Keaton lose the his problem inside. Then she kept on praying for Keaton and something made a miracle or something. I'm so weird. Then they became happy again and they both moved to NYC to study collage together. Then they became together again. Then Greyson went to the same resto where the incident happen. Then some staffs told the whole story to Greyson. Then Greyson started to talk to Lauren and Morgan then Morgan started to tell the truth. Then Greyson cried for months cause Nikki told Greyson that [YN] went to some other places she doesn't know. Then Greyson remebered everything after fighting to Lauren. The Greyson become a crazy dude. Drinking everynight and doing some bad things always. Then Greyson has a concert in NYC but he's still sad. But he saw something which can broke his heart. He saw [YN] and Keaton enjoying things together in NYC. Then they saw each other. Then Greyson cried then [YN] saw Staci and some people around then back in years. Then Greyson's still like crazy because of the old bad decision he did. That he choosed Lauren not [YN]. Then... More..."

-ChanceBucks

A/N: ChanceBucks... ILOVEYOU. <3

Hohohohohoho! I'm baccccck! \*O*/ I hope you still know me! :D Okay, so, I really don't know if this update is worth your long wait. :'( I suffered from a MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK AND OH GOD I DON'T WANNA EXPERIENCE THAT AGAIN. NEVER.

This is quite long. :"> They're not really sweet here because YN is brokenhearted. :(

AND OH! READ END NOTES. (;

~*~

*KEATON*

2:24 P.M.

Loving someone doesn’t mean you have to be sad when that person is sad too. As much as possible, you have to do every possible thing you can imagine just to put that smile on her face again. That kind of smile that makes you fall in love over and over again.

So, here I am driving on the road with YN. I’m planning to bring her to Santa Monica Pier. I just love that place-- the view of the sun setting by the beach in particular. I wanted to experience watching the sunset again with her, play arcades, ride the roller coaster and the Ferris wheel and eat ‘til were bloated.

We finally reached the destination. I pulled off the car on the car park and looked at YN.

“S-santa Monica Pier?” YN looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

“Why?” I asked, bothered.

“Greyson and I u-used to come here.” YN said and tears swelled up in her eyes.

I sighed. What a fail, Keaton. “I’m sorry. D-do you want to go somewhere else?”

She raised her head up and blinked multiple times before looking back at me. “N-no. L-let’s just go out and finish this day.”

Once again, I heaved out a sigh. “YN, I’m sorry.”

“F-for what?”

“I know you really don’t like to go out but I insisted. I’m really sorry. I can just drive you to your work.” I smiled at her but it didn’t reach my eyes. I’m hurting because she’s hurting. Yes, she was smiling earlier back in the apartment but it wasn’t the genuine one that I used to love.