CHAPTER 12: I wanted us to start all over again

A/N: This is for her because she asked for it as a birthday gift. :"> HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3

If you want a dedication on a certain chapter, tell me as early as now. (:

The next update might be on Saturday or Sunday. I'm sorry. I still have a week in school before Christmas break. :(

BTW, thank you readers ( even you silent readers. i c u (; ) ! I LOVE YOU. Keep swaggin' <3

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS. (^u^)V

~*~

*GREYSON*

I woke up upon the feeling of someone kissing me all over my face. I open my one good eye and saw Lauren’s beaming face looking down at me with a her lips curved up.

“Good morning sweetie!” Her white teeth showed off. That made me realized that I let Lauren sleep here in our house and YN cried because of that. I sat upright.

“Lauren… I—“

She leaned closer to give me  quick peck on my lips which surprised me. “Breakfast is ready!” She reached for the tray that was on my bedside table and placed it on top of my bed. “I prepared breakfast for two. There’s an omelet, bacon and bread and juice.”

“Uhm, thank you. But Lauren, I think you should go home.”

Her smile faded. “But why?

“You can’t act like a girlfriend to me when…” I paused and ran my finger through my hair. “When I already have one.”

“I.. I’m here as a friend.”

“Do you kiss your friend on the lips?” I asked.

She was taken aback. “Greyson..” She held my hand. “I thought you love me?”

“I do—“

“Then why are you pushing me away?”

“You didn’t let me finish. I do love you. But as a friend. A best friend perhaps.”

“Greyson, you don’t mean that.”

“Lauren..”

But she didn’t listen. She stood up and got her things and stormed out of my room.

I sighed. “I’m sorry Lauren.” I whispered through the air. I got up from my bed to go to the bathroom. I washed my face and gargled some slushie. Then I grabbed the breakfast Lauren had prepared. Someone should eat these.

I managed to get out of the room even I’m holding the tray on my both hands. I went straight to Alexa’s room. It’s still early so YN must be in there.

“Delivery!” I yelled just right for them to hear. It didn’t took long enough before the door opened. It was YN. She’s ready to go to work. I tried my best to grin like nothing happened last night. “Good morning! Breakfast?”

I stood there grinning like an idiot but she just stared at me; emotionless.

“YN, breakfast?” I offered her once again. Maybe she didn’t hear me.

She didn’t answer. Instead she looked down on the tray I was holding then back to my face; still emotionless.

“Hey.” I alsmost whispered. The way she acts is bothering me. She tried walking passed me but I blocked her way. Then she tried on the other side, but I blocked her again. She tried a few more times before she gasp and told me, “Get out of my way.”