CHAPTER 40: Choosing Him

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR GREYSON CHANCE! OH HOW I LOVE HIM. <3

AND SINCE IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY, HERE'S A LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS!

WARNING: NO PROOF-READ. SORRY FOR THE ERRORS.

~*~

*YN*

To say that I’m feeling okay after all that had happened will be a lie. Why does my life have to be so complicated?To be honest, this is the point in my life where I wanted to go back to my old life; a student, waitress at a restaurant and a fangirl whose only problem is how to meet her ultimate idol, who by the way is my ex-boyfriend now.

I remember my Literature teacher once told us that “Life has its own way to spice itself.” I didn’t take what he said seriously but look who’s in trouble now? Ha! That’s right. The one and only—me. ‘Cause life spiced up itself too much leaving me problems in which I don’t know if I’ll be able to solve.

I stared hopelessly at my phone on the table rereading Keaton’s text.

I don’t want to see you.

You see, I’ve been constantly sending texts to Keaton (despite of Nikki’s reminder that I should let him be for a while) since yesterday (after I shut the door at Greyson’s face) saying how sorry I am and how I want to explain myself. I was calling him non-stop but he wouldn’t answer. I left voicemails, basically consisting of “I’m sorry” and “Call me back” but he didn’t budge! Maybe he’s really mad at me.

And I’m about to get mad too at the person who’s calling my phone right now.

The Jerk calling…

Yes. It’s not some cheesy endearment now. I changed it, just yesterday. Nikki told me that if I’m willing to forget him I should start with his name on my phone. Though I wasn’t sure how would that help, I did it.

I glared at my phone which is currently blasting a Rita Ora song. Yep, it’s not Grow Old With You anymore. Nikki told me to change it too. I’m so proud of myself. Way to go in moving on, YN. Way to go.

After Greyson knocked for like a hundred gazillion times yesterday… Okay, not really gazillion. I don’t even think he lasted for three minutes outside, knocking but whatever, he have been calling me and texting me non-stop. Telling me I should hear his explanations and I don’t have to act like a jealous girlfriend. I wanna choke him! Who the fuck calls at 1:00 am?

Rolling my eyes, I decided to answer the phone and tell him to just back off. I picked it up but before my thumb could even touch the screen, my phone stopped ringing. I sighed, okay. Maybe it’s the fate’s way of telling me that it’s not yet the time for me to talk to him. I’m not complaining. I have more important things to do than hearing his lies. I put down my phone and stood up from the stool. I’ll go talk to Keaton. I can’t waste any time.

After taking a bath, putting on decent clothes and whatever it is that a girl needs to do, I grabbed my car keys and my bag and stepped outside of the house. I climbed into my car and ignited the engine with the hope of fixing everything.

~*~

“Who are you?”

I stared at the old man who opened the door in what supposed to be Keaton’s hotel room.

“I’m YN. Good…” I glanced down at my wristwatch. 11:35AM. “Morning, sir. Uhm, I was just wonderin, is Keaton in there?” I politely asked.