CHAPTER 21: I can smell success

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEEAR GUYS! :) 2012 have been amazing to me but at the same time it was shitty. Oh well, I'm glad I have you. Really. I never expected to get the best readers in the universe. :") You're sjdghsjfhsf :> I. JUST. LOVE. YOU. Thanks for being a part of my 2012 and I hope you'll stay with me this 2013. <3

This is not really an exciting chapter but I hope you'll still read it. I swear to you, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL GET YOU OFF YOUR SEATS. But for the mean time, please bear with this update. <3

HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN. *w*

~*~

*MORGAN*

“Laureeeeen!” I squealed when I open the door and saw her standing there.

“Morgan!” She screamed and hugged me. “I think it’s a success.”

“I think so. I’ve talked to Greyson this morning and he told me YN haven’t talked to her.” I said-- my voice full of hope as I lead her inside our house.

An evil smile appeared on Lauren’s face. “Greyson believed my drama. Now I’m thanking my mom for enrolling me to those summer workshops for acting back when I was 10.”

I laughed. “I was there, remember? Playing like stupid paparazzi over those itchy bushes.”

“I’m glad he didn’t see you.” Lauren said before plumping down the sofa.

We high-fived each other.

The whole night I spent on thinking about the whole plan paid off. I’m getting there. I just need to make sure they’ll be over before this week ends. Then I guess I could ditch Lauren and do my move.

“So, what’s our next plan?” Lauren asked me whilst eating the pizza I offered her.

“You should talk to YN.”

“And?”

“And after that, I’m sure. Greyson is yours.”

“What? I don’t get you.”

I explained my plan to her over a can of soda and a box pizza. I can smell war and heart break.

*YOU*

10:04 P.M.

The restaurant where I and Nikki work just closed and I’m here in the staff room to fix my things and go home after. Nikki is outside and waiting for me. As usual, this day has been so stressful. Paparazzis were outside the restaurant almost the whole day that the manager needed to call some police to get rid of them. I got scolded too. This whole issue is ruining my life. Even some of the customers are asking me about the issue. I’m thinking of getting out in this restaurant and continue studying in college. I have enough money to take Fashion Designing and all I need now is to find a good school. I have three choices; Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising and Academy of Art University which is both located here in California or Pratt Institute which is located in New York. The third one is the best school but it’s my last choice because I don’t want to study outside LA. I don’t want to leave Greyson.

That’s before… Because now… I’m having doubts.

“YN?”

I tilted my head at the door and saw Nikki. “Yes?”

“Are you done? Keaton is outside. He’s looking for you.”

“Uhmm. Yeah. Almost. Tell him to wait a sec.”

“Okay.” Then she got out of the staff’s room.

I looked around the room to make sure I didn’t forget anything. After glancing on the mirror for the last time, I went out of the staff’s room. I saw the janitor doing his last clean. I smiled and waved at him as a goodbye. He did the same. I pulled the glass door open and the cold breeze of the night brushed against my cheeks. It’s pretty cold.