CHAPTER 6: Here comes Lauren..

A/N: Last part I inserted Morgan's POV. Now, to make it fair to Lauren, I gave her a POV too. Lol. Please don't take this too personal. This is just a mere product of my imagination. Don't hate on Morgan and Lauren.

Anyways, if you haven't check the foreword of "Life With Greyson For 30 Days", you can read it on my profile or just click the external link on the right side. (; ---> 

I might not post an update tomorrow because I need to get prepared for the presentation of our feasibility study. And, I dunno if I can update next weekend because it's still our examination week. I hope you'll stick with me though.

~*~

*GREYSON*

“Greyson, we’ll be back here later this evening to watch you. For now, you’ll be alone. But, don’t worry. YN is on her way here together with your friends. Don’t be rude to the nurses here like what you did last time. Don’t cuss in front of them, okay?” My mom reminded me as she fix the flowers on the table.

I rub the back of my neck indicating I was annoyed. “Can you just go?” I told my mom, sounding rudely than I intended.

“Greyson.” My dad warned.

I gave out a defeated sigh before smiling to my mom. “Yes, mom. Don’t worry. I won’t cuss over those dum—I mean, nurses.” I saw my mom shook his head before turning to my dad.

“Tell Alexa we’re on our way home now.”

They both gave me a curt nod before walking out of the room. Now I’m all alone. Ugh! I don’t want this. It’ll just give my mind a time to think about that girl. I searched for my phone under my pillow. When I finally found it, the door flew open.

“Troy?”

“Yes.” He said while walking over me. “How are you? Feeling fine?”

“Yeah. I think so.” I responded while placing my phone back under my pillow.

“I heard from your mom, you lost your memory from the past two years?”

“So? I could care less.” I shrugged.

“What?” Troy exclaimed sending uneasy feeling through my ears.

“What?” I asked innocently.

“You could care less? Greyson! You really don’t care?”

“Yeah. I think nothing important happened from the past two years.”

“You’re kidding me. There are a lot of important things happened from those two years. The past two years have made a significant difference to your life in ways that can’t be explained.”

“What? Difference?”

Troy nodded. “Yeah. Concerning your career went really into its peak. And.. YN. You met YN.”

“There is her name again.” I said rolling my eyes. “Don’t ever mention her name again. It pisses me off.”

“But is your heart pissed off as well?”

That made me silent. I gulped before answering. “Y-yes.”

“I don’t believe in you.” He said giving me an ‘I-know-you’ look.