CHAPTER 22: That ends it.

"OMFG I'D KILL LAUREN LIKE SERIOUSLY. SHE'S A TOTAL BIATCH OMFG HAHAHAHA. IN HER BLOODY DREAMS , ME AND GREYSON WON'T BREAK UP !!! XDDD  I WON'T LET GREYSON GO JUST BECAUSE OF HER -____-

Update soooooon ! The best ka talaga ate Khim ! <3 Sana  maka-kuha dn ako ng dedication next time ! ;DD"

~Myccaela

A/N: This is for her. :"> She's been leaving comments in almost every chapters. This is just a way of thank you and a yeah, because of her comment. :)

Anyways,  DON'T HATE ME FOR MAKING LAUREN AND MORGAN THE 'EVIL ONE' HERE. I love the both of them. Swear. :3

AND, ON THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU'LL FIND OUT SOMETHING ABOUT KEATON AND WHY HE LEFT YN TWO YEARS AGO. AND... YOU'LL GET SHOCKED. (; That's a hint. :>

Remember, the dedications are now based on the comments. :) I made a Twitter account for my Wattpad account. That is where you'll tweet me everything regarding my story and that is where I'll update and post teasers and everything. Follow me if you love me. Lol. --> @grexymazing

Read. Vote. Comment.

~*~

*YOU*

From: xxxx-xxxx-xxx

Angelo’s Restaurant. 1:00 P.M. sharp. Be there.

I read Lauren’s text for like a millionth time today.

Should I go? Or not?

A part of me says yes and the other says no.

Hell.

I sighed—a long one before taking a look at my wristwatch.

9:43 A.M.

I didn’t go to work because I told Nikki I’m not feeling well. She seemed to buy my reason because she didn’t ask any more questions. Besides, I still need to think if I’ll talk to Lauren or not. And since it’s just early, I still have plenty of time to decide. But for now, I need to see Alexa. I haven’t seen her since the issue exploded and I walked out of their house. She’s been texting and calling me constantly but I’m not answering any. I know she’s on my side but I don’t want to talk to her about what I really feel because she’s in the same house as Greyson. She might talk to him about everything I’ll tell her. I trust Alexa. That’s the truth. But when it comes to my relationship with Greyson she always makes sure that I and Greyson are okay. I love it when she does that but… not with this situation.

After grabbing my keys, I walked out of Nikki’s apartment and walked straight to my car. I hopped in and started driving.

~~~

I knocked few times then called Alexa’s name. It didn’t took her long enough to open the door and as what I expected she greeted me with a tight hug.

“OH MY GOSH YN! You came home at last! Come in!” She held my arm and led me inside the house.

We walked into the living room. She left me sitting in the sofa then she went over to the kitchen. When she came back she was holding as glass of orange juice. She handed it to me as she sit beside me. “T-thanks.” I smiled at her. “Uhm, Alexa—“

“Greyson’s not here.” She interrupted me.

“Uh, no. I know Greyson is not here. I wouldn’t be here if I knew he’s here.”