9

Isabella's pov:

"AND THAT'S SLIPKNOT MOTHER FUCKERRRRRR" I hear Corey yell into the microphone. Holy fucking shit. That.
was.
amazing.

I love slipknot i always have and to be able to sit right next to there stage and watch them live and then be able to go back with them to the tour bus...its just all so...unreal.

I quickly pinch at my arm to make sure non of this was a dream. Ouch. Yep this is real life.

I see a man with a white mask with black on it run towards me.
"Hi Joey, you all did so fucking good tonight." I say to Joey

"Thanks. Means a lot. Me and the guys are going back to the changing rooms now to get ready. We are thinking of going out tonight to this park not far from the car park and we would love it if you joined us." Joey said to me in a whisper.

"Of course I would love to! I'll wait outside the changing room for you all"

---------------------------------

As Craig pulls over the rental car I am met with a huge lake with trees and grass surrounding the outskirts. This place is beautiful.

"Yo issy help me grab the drinks from the back" I hear Chris yell to me.

"Sure thing chris" I get out the car and close the door behind me and go to the back of the car and reach for the drink cooler.

Chris had already set off to where the rest of the guys where and it was only me at the boot of the car. As I bend over to grab a can that had fell out of the cooler...i feel a pair of familiar hands grab my waist and pull me back. Fuck. It's him.

"Hey sweetheart, looks like you forgot I travel her annually to visit my mum. Stupid whore" I hear Jacks deep voice whisper in my ear.

I try to scream for the guys but Jack quickly whips his hand around my mouth causing my screams to be muffled. I feel him smack me hard across the face.

"You better shut the fuck up before I fucking kill you right here right now" his voice is laced with evil intent.

"What do you want from me Jack! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I say loud in hope that at least someone would hear me.

"Silly little girl. Your worthless. Nothing but shit on the floor. Your weak and you crumble." I hear him laugh.

"Isabella? is everything okay over here?" I hear mick question as he walks towards me with Jim by his side.

"Yeah your taking an awfully long time to get those drinks. ISABELLA!" I hear Jim say as he notices this 5'9 man tower over me and grab me by my waist forcing me close to him. Please just leave me alone Jack.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OF HER!" I hear mick yell with anger in his tone.

And at that moment I see Mick raise his fist and punching Jack right in the nose causing his nose to bleed and fall onto me as he collapse backwards. At that moment I notice Jim catching me as I fall, he now has ahold of me bridal style. I notice Mick raise his fist again but this time Jack is laid on the floor and Mick is sat on top of him. Mick punches him in the face causing Jack to scream out in pain.

"YOUR FUCKING JACK AREN'T YOU!" Mick yells at him "WELL FUCKING ANSWER ME!"

"Yes...." Jack sounds terrified. Good.

"Fucking asshole" I hear Mick say and lifting his fist one last time punching him in the face again.
"Stay the fuck away from her or I will make you eat your intestines. You worthless piece of scum!" Mick yells as Jack stands up and runs away from us.

The realisation begins to kick in and my breathing begins to becomes less and my lungs start hurting. Fuck. A panic attack. I feel my hands grip ahold of Jims shirt and i crying so hard that there is no noise apart from the oxygen im trying to breath in.

"Hey hun its okay we have you it's okay" I hear Joeys soft voice say down my ear. Without me noticing my head was placed in joeys lap as he sat crossed legged next to the lake.

"Hey Issy breath with me okay. Deep breath in 1...2...3...4 and deep breath out 1...2...3...4.." Joey whispers in my ear as I did what he said.

After about 5 minutes my breathing had became somewhat normal.

"What the fuck happened to her?!" I hear Corey ask.

"I don't know man, me and Jim went over there to see why she was taking so long getting the drinks and next thing we know she's being man handled by some 5'9 junkie cunt who's whispering all this shit in her ear causing Issy to become more and more upset and panicked and next thing I know I have this fucker to the ground and I'm sat on top of him beating the shit out of him...trust me when I say that I would've killed that fucker if Issy didn't start panicking." I hear Mick explain to the others.

"I'm sorry guys. This is all my fault ...
if it wasn't for me then you guys would be having fun. I'm sorry I'll go and find a hotel." I go to move but whince at the pain that shot through my ribs. Fuck Jack had such a hard grip.

"Issy your not going fucking anywhere because A.we fucking said so and your not staying in a fucking hotel, we want you with us and B. you can't even fucking move" I hear Sid protest.

"Thank you...thank you all so much I appreciate it. Fuck,he must of had some sort of death grip on my because my ribs fucking hurt." I reply

"Am I allowed to look" I hear Joey ask "for a bruise not at anything else..."

"Sure" I reply with a giggle. I feel his hands lift up the side of my FFDP crop top.

Joey Pov:

Holy fucking shit how tight was he holding her. This bruise is bigger than a baseball. I lightly press on it and see Isabella flinch.
"Shit I'm sorry I just wanted to see how bad it was" I say feeling guilty.
"it's okay I've had worse" she says with a giggle. I know she has...i saw them this morning when she fell out of the bed but I decided not to say anything and made all the guys not say anything as well.

"Isabella I promise you right now we will protect you it everything we have, alright" I hear Chris say...ive never heard Chris angry before so this was a shock to us all.

"Anyways enough of this, she doesn't want reminded. Let's all have a good fucking time and get shitfaced, only two drinks for Craig tho because he needs to drive us home" I hear Corey say.

"Fuck yes!" Isabella says as she tries to get up to get a drink but falls right into my lap once again.
"I'll get you the drink issy" I hear Craig say. Holy shit. He spoke!
"Thanks Craig" Issy thanks him and giggles.

I look over to see Jim connecting his speaker to his phone and he starts blasting out "(sic)"

"Really Jim? your own music" I hear Isabella saying with a laugh.
"Yeah man our music fucking slaps!" Jim shouts back but also laughs.

We all sit around the makeshift campfire that Shawn had put together with music blasting. Isabella hasn't left my lap and I hate to admit that...i like it...shes so perfect.