16

•Joeys pov•

I quickly begin to get ready for mine and Issys date. I've never felt this way about a woman before, it's new and exciting.

i grab the comb from the top of the cabinet and comb out my black and read hair making sure i look my best. i slip into my usual jeans and the nicest shirt i own and put on my usual array of bands and braclets.

I walk out into the lounge where issy was sat watching tv with craig and shawn.

"Hey issy... i need your help at around 7 tonight...i ugh um need to get some um...groceries. where running quickly out of food now theres 10 of us in here" I say trying to cover the fact that im taking Issabella out on a date because i dont know if shes comfortable with the guys knowing just yet.

"sure" Issy says with a smile.

I feel butterflys begin in my stomach, tonight's gonna be amazing.

----------------------

•Isabellas Pov•

"Joey! you ready to go to the store?" I shout at Joey.

I know where not really going to the store but i know that we shouldnt let the guys know just yet.

"Yeah sure ill meet you at the car!" Joey shouts behind the curtains of our bunk.

I swiftly grab my overarm black spiked purse and wall towards Joeys rental car, considering where on a tour bus and cant really bring our actual cars. That and my piece of shit car is broken down at some highway.

I open the cars red door and sat inside waiting for Joey to come out but as soon as i grabbed my phone from my purse he was opening the cars driver seat door.

"Rightio we best be off then" Joey says as he lights the ignition and reverves.

We begin driving down a small highway when i feel Joey grab my hand and lock his fingers into mine.

He looks over at me and smiles which causes a bright pink blush to take over my face.

"Where are we going joey?" I ask as we turn a right corner towards what looks like a forest.

"You'll see" Joey says looking at me quickly with a smirk spread across his face.

After about 5 more minutes of driving down the road we stop outside an opening in the forest that had a cobble pathway that leads to what looks like a lake.

I sit in my seat and take in my surroundings from the car. This place is truly beautiful, flowers scattered around the pathway and the moonlight glow beaming down onto the calm and still waters.

Without realising Joey had already gotten out of the car and was my the passenger door. I go to grab the handle but that's when Joey from the outside grabbed the door handle  and opened it for me.

"Thank you" I say as a light rosy red ambushed my cheeks.

Joey interlocks our hands and leads me down a rocky dirt path that was woven in between the trees of the forest.

Once at the end of this path we where met with a large glistening lake that let moonlight shine onto the gentle waves.

It was truly breathtaking.

"Joey oh my god this...this place is beautiful" I say turning to face Joey.

"I'm glad you like it" he says with a smile plastered onto his face.

"Oh shit I left the picnic basket and blanket in the car. I'll be right back stay here or you could come if you like" Joey says looking slightly embarrassed

"Its all good I'll just stay here" I say with a smile as Joey quickly jogs off back to the car.

I walk towards a fallen log that was laid near the shinning lake and sat upon its rotting and fragile wood allowing my fingers to gently feel the wood when I feel a slight dip in the wood.

I look down at the wood and see the initials 'H ❤ H'. I smile at the wooden markings, they have the same initials. I wonder if it gets confusing sometimes.

Maybe me and Joey could do this one day...that may be unlikely though. Nobody wants a low life like me.

Authors note: so I'm gonna stop this chapter here <3 I hope yall enjoyed. I understand it's a short one but I'll try to make the next one longer. Have a great day/night yall <3