8

Isabella's pov:

I woke up to the smell of coffee being made in what I believe is the kitchen, I haven't been able to see the entirety of the bus yet. I reach over to my phone and check the time. 11am. I haven't slept in this late for so long, mainly because my mum would force her way into my room and force me awake by throwing some kind of object at my face.

I look down and notice joeys arms are wrapped around my waist as he holds me tight and close to his chest. WAIT. where's my tank top! I swear I fell asleep in it. i must of took it off during the night without realising.. I mean I don't really care, I'm comfortable with my body.....i just hope Joey didn't see the bruises.

I slowly try to pry myself away from joeys grip but that causes him to pull me in closer.

"Stay. Your warm" I hear him whisper.

I give in and snuggle closer to him. He's warm and his grip is loving and gentle. I feel myself nod off once again.

----------------------------

"OI LOVE BIRDS WAKE THE FUCK UP" a deep voice yells into joeys bunk. DID HE JUST SAY LOVE BIRDS?!?!
My head quickly shot up causing me to fall out of the bunk and onto the hard floor. Fuck that hurt. I laid there not wanting to move.. the pain is going through my body....its a familiar feeling and I hate it.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I whince and let out a little squeal. I feel the memories flood my mind...i can't move I sit there on the floor...my knees up against my chest.

"Hey it's okay it's just me Joey" I feel his arms wrap around me as he sat on the floor and pulls me onto his lap. I feel my body slowly relax and I begin to come back to normality.

"I'm sorry Joey"

"Hey don't be sorry at all let's get you up and into the kitchen, I'll make you some food"

I feel his hand grab mine and he pulls me up and walks me towards the door of the kitchen. When I walk in I feel all of the 8 boys ,sat around a tables, eyes stare at me. why are they staring?

"ummm issy where's your shirt?" I hear sids voice say.

I look down and notice I'm in nothing but my bra and pyjama shorts. Well shit. I dont care but like damn, it's been less that 24 hours and these guys have already seen me breakdown, argue and now I'm stood in my shorts and bra.

"I'm..im sorry" I reply and turn around running towards joeys bunk and grabbing my tank top that was scrunched up in the corner.

I make my way towards the kitchen once again but this time I'm fully dressed.

"Well at least it's more clothes than last time" I hear Shawn say. All the men,including myself, begin laughing.

"Please sit" Joey says as he empties a space next to Jim and places a plate of pancakes and bacon infront of me and sits next to me.

I'm fucking starving. I grab the fork and knife and begin to eat. Damn this is fucking good.

Once I finish my plate. I hear Jim begin to speak.

"So issy we have a show tonight and then we leave for our next show but we get a two day break inbetween that due to the length of the journey to the next venue. Would you like to watch us live?" is he crazy?! I would fucking love that.

"Of fucking course! I would love that man" I say, trying not to sound to excited although I am literally shitting my pants with excitement.

----------------------
It's 8pm and the show starts in 30 mins. I'm currently just sat outside the dressing rooms and waiting for them all to get ready. I resort to playing some shitty game on my phone whilst I wait for them to get changed. Fucking hell they take longer than I do to get ready.

*Giving in to what has got me
Feeling claustrophobic, scarred
Severed me from all emotion
Life is just too fucking hard*

No caller ID. I feel a lump form in my throat. Who the fuck is this. I shakely answer the phone.

"Hello...who is this?" I question
"Hello sweetheart it's me" a deep voice bellows through the speaker of my phone and into my ear. No. Please not him please...
"How the fuck did you get my number Jack!" I say angrily down the phone. I see the door handle of the dressing room open and one of the guys emerge from it but I'm to shaken to notice or see who it is.

"Well your lovely lovely mother of yours gave it to me...thought it would be nice to talk to you." He says with a giggle.

"FUCK OFF JACK LEAVE ME ALONE. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YO-" I drop my phone and see someone grab it.

"I don't know who the fuck you are or what you have done to Isabella but you bet your fucking ASS if you call this number me and my friends will personally grab your intestines from your asshole and force you to eat them. YOU HEAR ME!" the familiar voice yells down the microphone of my phone.

I don't want to move....i can't move....my limbs feel numb and frozen...why him..why did he have to call...why doesn't any of them want to leave me alone....

why...
why...
why...

"Hey! hey! issy! it's me Mick!" I feel his big arms wrap around me and picking me up bridal style. I begin crying into his shirt and cluching it for dear life.
"Hey it's okay hunny your safe shhh don't worry alright. Your safe with us"
I feel my body relax and my vision becomes less blurred.

"I'm sorry Mick"
"Hey don't apologise ever...i don't know who that was but the way you reacted gave me reason to believe he isn't a good man...so I did what any reasonable person would do and threatened to grab his intestines from his ass and force him to eat them... let's say he quickly hung up after that one" I giggle as Mick says that. I notice all the others are surrounding him.

"Are you okay issy" Joey asks as Mick places me onto the couch.

"Yeah I'm sorry..i guess I owe you guys an explanation" I reply

"You know you don't have to, we respect you and that decision" Corey says.

"No honestly it's okay, with the little time we have known each other I trust you all completely.
Well basically that person on the phone was Jack....my ex boyfriend..
he was horrible to me for so long...when we first met he was so sweet and so kind and to say the least I fell easily." I feel tears attack my eyes and Joey quickly runs over to me and places his arms around my shoulder, pulling me close to him.
"After about a year of dating he began to change...he began hitting me and did unspeakable things to me...even when I didn't want him to...he knew about my mum and what she was doing to me and he found it amusing to add to the pain I was already suffering with." tears prick at my eyes and successfully escape. I feel all 9 guys lift me up and bring me to a group hug.

"Thank you for telling us issy, and we promise you that none of those horrible people will touch or hurt you again. We will beat the shit out of them even if they tried" Corey says. I giggle as Joey wipes the tears from my face.

"Thank you guys..like seriously thank you so much... I can't express how thankful I am for you guys"
and I'm telling the truth, these guys have helped me so much in such a small amount of time and they didn't have to do any of this for me but they did and I've never been more greatful in my life.

"Rights it's 8:25 we have to get our masks on and be on stage. Don't worry we have security guards everywhere and I'll keep an eye out for you whilst I play." Joey whispers in my ear.

"Okay, I can't wait to see yall play" I reply, giving his cheek a peck causing his cheeks to turn red.

"Right go on guys! break a leg! I know you will all do amazing!" I say as I feel the excitement overtake me.

They all walk out in order of there numbers.

This is gonna be fucking awesome.

authors note: I've gotta say I think that's the longest chapter I've written! I hope you all enjoyed though❤