14

•Isabella's pov•

"FUCK OFF FUCK OFF" I yell screaming and kicking, his arms are trapped around me as he holds me close to his chest.
"no." that venomous word pierce my ears.
His hand grip tighter onto my arm and his nails dig in deeper.

"please...please leave me alone..." I plee and beg but get ignored.
*end of dream*

"LET GO OF ME LET GO LET GO LET GO LET GO!" I yell loudly as someone's arms are trapped around me.

"Hey hey shhh it's only me, it's Mick and joeys here to"

I open my eyes to see that I'm laid on Micks lap and Joey has intertwined his hands in mine. I feel a blush rise onto my cheeks as I look at our hands intertwined.

"I...im sorry.." I say in a loud whisper.

"Don't be."Joey replies back "Mick I think we should take Issy back to the bus, I'll stay with her"

And at that moment I feel like I'm 7 foot tall as Mick stands up and carries me back to the tour bus.

--------------------

"Thanks guys again, I'll order me and Issy some food don't sorry, I'll be by her side for the rest of the night. Alright I'll see you guys later" Joey says as he hangs up the phone to who I believe is Chris, Craig and Paul.

I grab the blanket that's laid besides me and bury myself deep into it.

I watch Joey as he approaches me and sits next to me, I can feel the heat radiating off of him as he moves closer to me.

"How are you feeling?" Joey questions.
"dirty." I reply
"would a shower help?" Joey suggests. I simply nod my head as a reply and he stands up quickly and walks towards the bathroom that's at the top floor of the bus and I start to hear running water.

Joey quickly rushes down as I feel his arms wrap around me and pick me up and towards the upstairs shower.

"I'll wait out here on the couch if you need anything at all just give me a shout" Joey says as he places me down onto the warm floor of the bathroom. I nod as Joey walks out the door.

-----------------

I sit on the shower flour letting the luke warm water hit every existing scarr and bruise, everywhere hurts and I can't get his face out of my head...that goddamn smile.

I know I should get out of the shower, I've been in here for almost 20 minutes Joeys going to start to worry.

I try to lift myself up of the hard shower floor but my legs won't work, I feel like my whole body is jelly.

"j...j....j...joey!" I yell as best as I could and next thing I know the door opens wide.

"Issy is everything okay?" Joey says flustered "Issy where are you?"

"d...d..down Here...i...i can't....move" I reply.

I see Joey quickly move his head towards my fragile body on the floor of the shower. I'm such a fucking mess.

"Oh shit Issy....Can I?" he says, indicating if he was able to lift me up. I simply nod and he swiftly lifts me up with his arms. My chest against his. I could feel my heart rate increase and my breathing slowing.

Why does he make me feel like this?

Joey uses his free hand to grab a towel and wrap it around me, then bringing me into the sitting area just outside of the shower.

Joey quickly sits down on the couch and places me on his knee, holding me in a loving embrace.

I let my eyes close slightly but opened them as quickly as I closed them to realise mine and joeys faces inches away from each other. I could feel his breath on my lips.

He hands holding tight around my waist as I see him look me in the eyes and back down to my lips. I have to admit I did the same to him.

I feel his hand move up to my cheek, gently placing it and moving my face closer to his, our lips just brush each other's, and next thing I know our lips had collided.

This kiss felt like static running through my entire body, I felt as if my body was on fire. It felt so right. I deepened the kiss and run my hand through his black and red hair.

I let my arms wrap around his neck and we kiss even more.

That's when the door of the tour bus opened, fuck the guys are back from the bowling and whatever else they booked my minds racing with so many thoughts I can't even remember.

I quickly remove myself from Joey and run into the bathroom to put my clothes back on.

I hear Joey walk down the stairs and greet the others. Holy shit did that really just happen? do I...do i love this man? no it's to early to tell. But there is no harm in trying...right?

I finnally get changed into a different pair of clothes, mainly because I didn't want those memories of what happened attached with me as I wear those clothes.

I walk downstairs to the main lounge area of the tour bus.

"Hey hunny how are you feeling?" Mick asks whilst giving my arm a reassuring squeeze.

"Alot better Mick thank you, your like a father to me. Thank you" I say as tears prick at my eyes and I feel his arms wrap around me and pick me up bringing me to his chest.

"Your so brave" Mick whispers in my ear, which causes my tears to stab at my eyes even more.

------------------

"what happened to him then?" I ask the group, we all had just ordered some late night takeaway food because I couldn't be bothered cooking at 12pm.

"Well...Mick beat the living shit out of that guy, I mean blood was all over that dirty mother fuckers face." Shawn says with a grin plastered all over his face.

"And..." Shawn continues
"and?" I question.
"Well once Mick threw him into the security guards to check if you where okay, he somehow managed to pry his way out of Stella the security guards arms and.....he ran off..." Shawn says as his smirk has instantly removed from his face.

I don't know what to say I just sit there looking out into space that is until I feel a familiar pair of arms wrap around me. It's Joey, I tuck my head into his neck.

"Well that filthy man will never touch me again... I won't let him...im sick of his shit" I say openly to everyone in the room.

Everyone instantly smiles.
"That's my girl" I hear Mick say.

"Well I think it's about time we headed to bed" Paul says.

Everyone nods in agreement and we all get up to go into our bunks.

Once me and Joey had gotten into our bunk I feel his arms snake around my waist and pull me close to him. Our chests where touching once again and without hesitation Joey crashes his lips against mine. We kiss for 5 more minutes before Joey pulls away.

"Let me take you out ... please... as in a date...without the guys... tomorow a free day" Joey asks.

"Of course I would love that Joey" I say giving him one last kiss before snuggling into his chest and falling fast asleep.

He makes me feel safe.

authors note: Hi guys ! I'm so sorry this chapter took so long to realise. I hope it wasn't a disappointment. Please let me know what you think in the comments. Stay safe everyone ❤