19

Quick authors note!: hey yall I'm just letting you guys know that I am in no way medically trained or know much about medical supplies ect! So some things/everything I say in this chapter may not be accurate :) have an amazing day yall <3

Joey's pov:

"Issy...Issy! Open your eyes!" Panic builds up inside me.

Her eyes are glued shut and her breathing is severely irregular.
What is happening.

"MICK, JIM, CORRY, SID ANYBODY! HELP ME" I say standing up with Isabella bridal style.

"She...she was fine then she started to struggle to breath and then her eyes closed and now she wont wake up and I just dont know what to do!? Should we take her to the hospital?!"

"Joey. Calm down alright go get her into the car I'll come with you, I'll let the guys know. Now go! Quickly!" Clown instructs me to do and almost immediately I rushed to the car, ignoring that I'm in only my pyjamas.

Strapping issy into the passenger seat of the car and quickly running to the drivers seat.

Shortly after shawn followed behind us.

"There going to meet us at the hospital.  Now start this car" shawn says as he enters the car and sits in the backseat behind Isabella and put his hands on her head to support it from falling and hitting against either me or the car door therefore avoiding any further damage.

-----------------------

After 15 minutes of speeding to the hospital me Issy and clown finally arrive.

"Clown you grab Issy I'm gonna run in" I say without a second thought as I swiftly open the door and rush into the hospital.

Bursting through the doors of the hospital I rush towards the receptionist.

"Hello I have a friend who needs to be checked up on immediately. There was a...situation and she was in my arms and closed her eyes, her breathing slowed and practically stopped altogether and became very sparce. She wont open her eyes"

At that moment shawn comes throw the door with Isabella draped over both of his arms.

"Yes sir" she says as she reaches towards the phone planted next to her "Hello, yes we need a doctor immediately...patient has became unresponsive and is struggling to breathe and will not open there eyes....Sir a doctor is on his way now"

I simply nod and go towards clown and place my hand under Issy nose to check she is still breathing....barely.

"Hello? Is this the unresponsive patient" a doctor with a beard that covered most his face says as he walks towars us.

"Yes it is"
"Bring her through with me" he says as he begins to walk off down the hall, me and clown quickly followed behind.

"Place her on that bed just there whilst I run a few tests" the doctor orders as clown places Isabella onto the bed.

A nurse joins us in isabellas hospital room and begins to hook her up to differnet systems, a look of worry begins to take over my pale face as the nurse looks towards my direction.

"Mr Jordison I promise you this will not harm her in anyway" she says with a reassuring smile.

---------------------------

Its officially been 2 hours and me and clown where made to sit in the waiting room as they room differnet types of tests on her, we havent been told much about what's going on with her.

Lost in my own thoughts of anxiety and worry those thoughts are interrupted when a nurse comes through the door into the waiting room.

"Mr Crahan and mr Jordison please follow me"
Without hesitation me and clown rise from the uncomfy waiting room chairs.

Room 165. 

That's isabellas room.

Open the creaky door I'm met by isabella. Awake. Without realising I let out an audable sigh of relief.

"H...h...hi j..j..joey" she says with a shaky smile.

"Isabella is showing no signs of internal or external damage luckily, but the reasoning to Isabellas medical emergency was that she was injected with some pure and clean deadly medication that can cause the symptoms that Isabella suffered. I must ask all three of you a question though. How did Isabella have this medication enter her system?" The doctor explains and raises an eyebrow at both me and clown.

"Where not quite sure, she was fine this morning...then some stuff kicked off and then we got to this point. It was all very fast and sudden" Clown explains to the doctor in the room.

"A...a...actually...I...I remeber...a..s..s..slight p-p-prick go into my a..arm when m..my mother d...dug her n..n..nails into my s..s..s..skin" Isabella manages to choke out.

An overwhelming feeling of anger and disgust brews inside me. How can someone do that do there own child! My fists scrunch up into balls as my nails dig harder and harder into my palm as I get angrier and angrier.

"That bitch" I mutter under my breath.
"I'm sorry Isabella I'm so sorry I couldnt help you"

"Joey I...i..t's not your fault" she says with another shaky smile.

Forgetting my surroundings I hurry over to Issy and hold her in a comforting embrace with a slight peck on her head.

God I care so much about this girl.

That's when the rest of the guys came into the room.

"Where sorry about being so late there was issues with the arrangements at one of the venue which took like an hour then there was also traffic on the way here but at least where here now. Is she okay?" Sid says quickly.

"Yeah shes doing fine. Well explain it all to you when we get back to the tour bus  but for now let's be happy shes Alive and well" Shawn says in order to avoid putting Isabella through any mental torture.