18

Isabellas pov:

I woke up alot early than the guys after our crazy night of Mario kart and drinking, I've got to admit apart from what happened with my mum showing up whilst I wasnt at the bus it was one of the best days of my life.

*click*
The kettle has finished boiling so I grab my mug that contains the contents to make a coffee and pour the boiling water into the mug watching all the contents swirl and mix into a light brown.

Thankfully I dont have a hangover...somehow, but I've got a feeling that the 9 men who are sound asleep in the bunks wont feel the same way.

I grab my mug from the counter and make my way towards the living area of the bus, I reach for my phone that was placed in my pyjamas pocket and find a YouTube video to watch and cast it to the tv. Of course turning the volume to low because the guys needed there sleep and I dont think me, the person they welcomed into their bus with open arms, waking them would be such a great idea.

I'm about half way into the CSGO video when I heard repeated banging on the tour bus. I lift my small frame from the couch that engulfed me and go towards the door.

'Hmm this is odd it must just be there manager though'

Grasping my hand around the handle of the tour bus I slowly open the door.

"Sorry, the guys are currently-
What the fuck are you doing here?! How did you find me!?" I shout at the woman in front of me who has a shit eating grin plastered on her face.

"I fucking found you, I told you. I told you that you will never escape me missy...now your fucking coming home with me" she says with venom spitting with her words.

"No I'm not going anywhere especially with you! My family is here! With these guys! Now fucking LEAVE" I shout the word 'leave' extra loud in Hope's that one of the guys will wake up. "And let me be happy you abusive cow!"

I see her face turn red with what I only assume is anger.

"What's going on out here" a half asleep Joey walks into the living space and sees the evil woman at the door.

"Joey this is my shitty mother who's currently trying to make me leave with her" I say in a sarcastic type of tone but even Joey could tell I'm terrified.

I look over at my egg donor stood in front of me. Her horrid hand grasps around my arm and begins to attempt to pull me out of the tour bus.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER!" Joey screams running towards me ripping my mothers hands off me. Nail Mark's. She had such a hard grip on my arm that her nails has caused my skin, which was finnaly rid of her markings, to shed blood.

"And what you gonna do little boy?! Shes MY daughter I can do whatever the fuck I want with her!" My mother shouts back at Joey.

Without thinking I lift my fist up into the air planting a firm punch into my mums face causing her to stumble backwards and fall onto the ground.

A hunger has taken over me, she needs to feel the pain she caused me. She needs to know what she did !

I jump out of the tour bus and sit practically ontop of my mother, planting more and more punches into her face. I hear her scream out in pain.

"YOU BITCH YOU FUCKING BITCH" is all I can bring myself to say.

I feel a pair of big strong arms wrap around my upper arm and then feel another pair of hands covered with rings grab ahold of my left upper arm.

Joey and mick.

They pry me off of my mother and drag me back into the tour bus.
"Why why why! Why me!" Is all I could manage to shout until I heard Jim's voice.

"You better get up and fuck off out of here. Isabella is a grown ass adult she doesnt need your old ass in her business and destroying her life. Now. F U C K O F F!" He says as he towers significantly taller than my 'mother'

Without warning a flood of tears begin to break there way free and down my cheeks.

"Hey...issy it's okay. Your safe. Shes gone okay. I wont let her harm you" Joey says in a low and calming voice as his palm makes its way to cup my cheek and his thumb swiped away the stray tear.

A wave of dizzy and fatigue takes over my body as the room begins to spin out of control.

"J...j...joey...I...I.. f-f-f-feel w-w-weird" I force myself to say as my head becomes heavier and my eyes clamp shut. My breathing becomes slower as I feel like I'm dying. Then darkness over takes me.

Authors note: I'm sorry to leave it on such a shitty ending lol but I'll try get the next chapter out as soon as I can so I dont leave yall hanging! <3 have a wonderful morning/evening/night <3