6

(I'm sorry this photo of jim makes me giggle)

Joeys Pov:

Me and Isabella have just entered the restaurant as I look around and notice 8 guys surrounding a booth, yep that must be them.

I grab Isabellas hand without thinking and walk over to the table. I can tell she is nervous. Me and Isabella make our way towards the table and stand infront of it, exposing us to the 8 guys that sat in front of this.

"Guys I would like you to meet Isabella" I say slightly excited.

"Why hello Isabella" Jim says as he looks down at our hands interlocked, he looks over to me "is this your secret girlfriend or something that you never told us about?" I feel my cheeks be overtaken by a red blush.

"no. we literally just met today" I said slightly embarrassed but I actually liked the idea of this gorgeous woman being my girl.

"Isabella I'm sure you already know who all of these guys are considering your a fan of ours but you may not be able to put a name to a face so..." I start pointing at each one individually "This is jim" I point at Jim as he waves and smiles at Isabella.
"This is corey"
"Hello isabella" he replies
"This is craig" he says nothing, obviously
"This is chris" Chris waves back at Isabella considering he was stuffing his face with a burger.
"This is Paul" Paul replies back with a big smile and shakes Isabellas hand.
"This is Sid" Sid jumps up from his seat at the mention of his name and runs up to Isabella pulling her into a hug.
"Why hello Isabella it is lovely meeting you" He says and goes back to sitting in his seat next to Corey.
"This is Shawn but we mainly call him clown"
"Nice to meet ya" Clown replies
"And this is Mick" I said looking over at his rather muscular shape.
"Hello Isabella, it's nice to meet you" he replies with a smile on his face, although he looks rather scary he's actually a really nice and kind guy just as long as you don't get on his bad side.

"Hi...everyone.." I hear Isabella reply, she is obviously quite nervous.

"Please take a seat" Clown says cheerfully.

I sit next to Jim and Isabella sits next to me, considering I was the one she was the most comfortable with at this moment in time.

"So how did you and Joey meet?" Corey asks, he is obviously intrigued.

"Would you like me to say or would you like to say Isabella?" I question her. She giggles slightly.
"You can call me issy if it helps, I know my name is rather long" she lets out another slight giggle before going back to a more serious tone.
"Its okay Joey I'll tell them considering I was the one who caused you to be so late...." I feel bad but let her continue.

"Well it all started a few years ago when my father died, when I was 7 but I'm 19 now so all of what I'm about to tell you has been happening consistently for 12 years, She would *TW ABUSE MENTION AND ALCOHOLISM* drink all day and all night and would hit me and beat the shit out of me to the point where I couldn't make it out of bed....She would never let me leave to see friends and once I bought tickets to see all of you live...but she ripped them into tiny pieces and flushed them down the toilet infront of my eyes, I was heartbroken... well anyways back it... I decided yesterday that it was my chance to finnally escape because she was going away for hours therefore making it my prime time to get my things and leave....so I did exactly that, my friend Toby helped me. I was driving for roughly 9-10 hours until I ended up here, but my car broke down and wouldn't turn on, let's just say the engine started to smoke. So I didn't really know what to do so I ran and ran until I found this abandoned looking car park where the tour bus was parked, but I didn't know it was a tour bus at the time, and I accidentally fell asleep and that's when Joey found me and helped me and I couldn't be anymore greatful" she says as I feel a blush form on my cheeks, God what is this woman doing to me.

"fuck. I'm so sorry that happened to you. Do you have a place to stay?" Clown questioned, I could tell he feels awful.

"No sadly. I don't know anyone here, apart from you guys, I was just planning on finding a hotel or something but I only have $100 on me and I don't know how expensive they are" She said with doubt lacing through her words.

"You could tour and stay with us if you like. I understand we have just met but we can't just leave you out here on your own. I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind" I randomly blurt out without hesitating. I look over to the guys for reassurance.

"Of course we would love to have you stay with us" Corey said with a smile across his face. Thank God.

"Thank you guys so much I really appreciate it but I can't I would be a burden to you guys and i-" I cut Issabella off
"First of all your not a burden. Second of all we would love to have you" I say hopefully giving her a piece of mind.

"Thank you all so much" she says, a smile is plastered on her face as she looks at each individual guy and giving them a smile and when her eyes land on me I feel her arms wrap around my waist and I hold her tighter into a hug. I'm so happy she said yes.

Corey asks the waiter over to us so we could order Isabella some food considering she hasn't eaten for 2 days. I obviously pay for her meal although she insisted that she paid the bill.

I've never felt this way before.

authors note: hey guys I hope you enjoyed his chapter and I apologise if it's all over the place :) I was wondering if I could ask y'all to leave some feedback in the comment section so I know what I'm doing well at and what I need to improve. thank you all for reading and I appreciate it so much!🖤