4

Isabella's pov:

it's dark and it's windy. The rain smacks against my window as the song "Left Behind" booms within my car.

I've been driving for around 8 hours now and I believe I may be far enough that my mother may not find me. Only problem is I don't know where I am.

I drive for another 30 minutes until I reach a sign that read "welcome to Des Moines". Jesus Christ I must have been driving for over 8 hours this place is 10 hours away from my mum!

*BANG* as I continue driving hopeing to find a town that I could park over at I hear a loud defending noise came from what I could only believe to be my engine. I quickly grab some things from my back seat and rush out onto the pavement to where my car had parked.

Fuck.

I knew this would happen, this stupid thing can't even drive 20 minutes so I could go to work. I felt helpless and lost. I'm in a  place that I don't recognise but only know the name of.

I decide that it's best if I left it parked here because it's not in the way of any on going traffic and I'm pretty sure that someone will come collect it and take it for scrap.

I begin walking towards what seemed to be a car park with only one vehicle in. The vehicle was long yet wide almost as if 10 people could fit in it,what I can only presume is a bus, was black and had red strips around it.

I finnally decide to slump myself beside the vehicle leaning my back onto the cold and hard metal of the bus causing my shirt to get wet from rain but at this point I didn't really care.

I sit and stare hoping that someone would eventually make there way back to the bus so i could find my way to some sort of hotel for the night. although I currently only have $100 and I'm not quite sure how cheap hotels are here.

I feel my eyelids get heavier and eventually I see black, I give in trying to fight it and let sleep over take me.

joeys pov:

Me and the guys had finnally finished a set that last 4 hours! but hey it was good fun...although sid as per usually almost hurt himself so badly he would have to go to hospital.

"YO JOEY" I hear a deep voice boom at me. That must be Mick.

"Me and the rest of the group are going to go to that one restaurant everyone likes are you wanting to join?" Mick says standing directly in front of me with his arms crossed so his tattoo that read the word SEVEN was directly in my face.

"Uhh yeah sure why not just need to head back to the tour bus real quick as I forgot to bring a change of clothes.....again" I reply feeling a little bit guilty.

"Don't worry about it, go on get heading to the bus we will all meet you there." he reply

I nod and begin walking towards the tour bus that was parked in some abandoned parking lot, mainly so no one could see it easily and try steal from us.

As I walk towards the bus I see a silhouette of a woman laid on the floor directly outside the tour buses entrance. I quickly run over to check on this mysterious woman.

She had blue and white dyed hair, looks kinda like the way Alissa-white gluz has her hair, she has torn black ripped jeans and what I can only make out to be is a torn slipknot shirt. Please don't be a crazy fan.

I put my hand just under her nostrils to make sure she was still breathing. Yep still breathing thank fuck. I grab her shoulder and shake her slightly and she twitches slightly and opens her eyes.

"w-w-who a-a-are y-o-o-u?" she asks weakly

"I'm Joey are you okay? you seem to be laid infront of my bands tour bus" I ask with concern

"y-yeah I'm sorry I'll go" She tries getting up but her legs collapse underneath her causing me to grab her.

"come on I'll get you inside the tour bus" I say to her, not really giving her much a choice.

------------

It's been a few minutes and she has finnally fully woken up.

"what happened are you okay?" I reply with concern lacing through my words.

"yeah I'm fine I'm sorry for this" she replied but I don't quite believe her.

"so what happened that caused you to be sleeping outside in the cold on your own?"

"Well......i know I've only just met you but I feel like you deserve to know considering how kind you have been to me... I use to live with my mum and (*TW ABUSE MENTION*) ever since my father she has been drinking a lot, and became an alcoholic. She use to beat me badly to the point where I couldn't move all because she blames my father's death on me.... I thought it was finally time I ran away from there...so I did and I had been driving for roughly 9-10 hours when my piece of shit car broke and now won't even start up so I began walking and found the tour bus anď decided it would be best if I waited for someone to arrive so I could get directions to a hotel. I'm sorry for asking but what band is it that you play in? I'm sorry if that's very rude of me" she replays with tears dripping from her eyes.

without thinking I reach my hand over to her cheek and wipe away the stray tears. she is truly beautiful.

"I'm so sorry..you didn't deserve that. My bands called slipknot" I point at her shirt "I'm guessing you have heard of us" I reply hoping that her personality doesn't change.

"Holy shit no way! I love your music. you must be Joey jordison then. the drummer, I'm so sorry you had to see me like this I hope you can forgive me..." she replied

"Whoa your alowed to feel like this your mother had no right to say any of those things to you or do any of those things" Without thinking I reach over to her bringing her head to my chest.

She begins sobbing slightly as I comfort her and stroke her hair which seemed to have calmed her breathing and crying.

*PING*
*PING*
*PING*

Fuck! THE GUYS! I forgot completely...but I can't leave her...
I think to myself as countless messages cone through my phone.

"I don't believe I asked...whats your name?" I question

"M-my n-ames Isabella and I'm 19 on case you where wondering" she replies with a slight smirk.

"Well Isabella who is 19, I'm Joey jordison and I'm 20"I reply jokingly causing her to giggle. I find her giggle cute. Am I catching feelings?

"I was suppose to be at some restaurant with the rest of the band tonight after getting changed so I was wondering if you would like to join us?" I asked her hoping she would say yes.

"of course I would love to" she replied with a smile on her face. She reaches over to her bag and picks out an outfit.
"do you mind if I changed into something more dry and nice?" she questioned me with excitement in her eyes

"of course bathrooms over there on the left" I say

"Thank you" She says with a smile and as she walks towards the bathroom she winks.

God she is so beautiful, I hope we can become closer.

Authors note: Yo i just wanted to say I'm sorry for this chapter taking so long to come out and I'm.soffy if it's not as good quality but I hope y'all still enjoyed it anyway xx