Scene 39- A little bit reliving

Start from the beginning

"This will be awesome," George grins.

"I wouldn't go that far," I say, taking the plant with me and walk towards another shelf.

George bounces next to me with a big grin on his face, fooling around making the shopping tour impossible to be fast.

---

"Excuse me?," I turn around to an elderly man holding a packet in his hand.

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me where Slug and Jiggers is?"

"Oh yes, it's straight ahead then the second alley on the right side and it should be next to the apothecary you can't miss it," I show the man in which direction to head.

"Thank you, with the fest preparations going on, I have no sense of direction," he laughs and heads of.

George stops by my side after having made his last purchase: "Who was that?"

"I don't know, haven't asked for his name," I shrug.

"What did he want?," we both start going again.

"Just wanted to know where Slugs and Jiggers is."

We avoid colliding with a floating table just by millimeters and decide it's time to go back to the flat. People are now even busier than before, with the big festival coming closer. Just a little arrangement the alley management made for customers to be able to party and for the shops to sell even more goods. I never was able to attend this festival, with all its attractions and sales.

The twins on the other hand attended it before. It's their first time participating in it as a shop.

When we come home, Fred already placed the banner and the sale signs and takes the goods from me. He and George disappear to the back leaving me alone in the almost empty shop. I look around carefully and go through it. In the evening I'll start working here, will it be hard to remember everything that should be inside of here?

Fred nods to his brother and whispers something before he comes back to me and we go to the flat. I look at him questioning, but he decides not to react on that. Somethings going on...

---

I come downstairs mentally prepared on what I need to do today.

"Okay let's get this bitch," I say jumping down the last stair looking at the twins: "What?"

"You won't work today," George surprisingly says.

"What?"

"He said you won't work today," Fred behind the tilt looks over to me.

My hands play with the hem of the cloak they gave me to wear.

"Did you-did you decide that you don't want me to work here? Did I do something?," anxiously I look between them.

I didn't even start to really work and somehow managed to do something wrong, great.

"Oh no," Fred says grinning: "Just put that cloak away will you?"

"But- but you said yourself I need to work tonight, since you expect a large amount of costumers?"

"We will expect them nevertheless but Lee's on his way for that, he knows more of our products than you anyways," Fred plays with his eyebrows.

"So," slowly I remove the orange cloak: "You want Lee to work instead of me?"

"Don't worry," George grins: "You still work here, just not today."