Scene 18- Regret

*Anne's Pov*

I wake up the most rested I ever where without a sleeping potion since a few weeks. I actually managed to sleep through the night too. I stare at the ceiling of my bed and just when I was about to call this a good day the headache kicks in and I realized what had happened that night.

I groan slightly. How could I have been so dumb? I press my hands over my face as if it would shield me from what happened yesterday. I can never look Professor Sinistra in the eyes again in Astronomy and that's a shame because I really dig this subject. I groan again mentally, I can never go on that tower again without being reminded of what happened up there.

Salazar, even Dumbledore witnessed what had happened. I freaking snogged George Weasley. I let go a breath running my hands through my hair. This isn't even the worst part. I fucking told him a lot. Who do I think I am? I'll never drink again, this brought me into this misery in first place.

I hate it.

I hate me.

Fuck everything.

I need to stand up.

Slowly I sit up holding my head while doing so. This is the punishment I deserve from being so dumb. What was I thinking? Why did I tell him all those things? It lays on me like a big cloud of bad thoughts, he could do a lot with the information. Shit. I believe I even told him a bit about Dad. What if he tells someone, then not only I am in trouble. George doesn't know, Dad's the only one I have left. He wouldn't understand. How could he? He doesn't know. Well at least something he doesn't know.

A bad feeling creeps up inside of me, I try to push it down, not reacting towards it and stand up. It's still a bit dizzy and I have to hold onto my bed for some time. I see Christine slowly making her way out of her bed too. She looks up to me and yawns a morning. 

Then with a loud noise that makes me flinch Logan opens the door: "Wake up bitches!"

I hear a huff coming from Leyla's bed. I hold my head, why do they have to be so loud? I swallow slightly. 

"How are you doing Anne?," Logan asks now sitting on Leyla's bed shaking her awake. 

"Leave me alone," the girl mumbles tiredly and turns around.

"Yeah you looking a little pale?," Christine says taking her pullover off. 

"I'm just feeling a bit dizzy, everything is fine," I lie taking a deep breath and grabbing my stuff. 

"Logan!," Leyla screams when the other girl pulls the sheet from her. 

"It's not my fault you stayed awake so long, stand up now you lazy git," Logan laughs and stands up.

"Why are you even awake?," Leyla sits up rubbing the sleep from her eyes. 

Logan blushes a bit and sits down on her bed. "I maybe met with Cole," she grins. 

So Cole is back in the game? 

 "What do you mean maybe?," Christine almost lets her skirt fall. 

"You know he has rounds? He asked me to go along with him. So you can't tell anyone I met with him." 

"Did he even do rounds or did he just you?," Christine laughs at the glare she gets from the other girl.

"He really did his duty, it wasn't just...," Logan continues when I walk outside towards the bathrooms. 

When I look into the mirror, I notice what they mean. I look horrible and the massive headache won't help matters. I take my toothbrush out of my case and let run water over it. I soon put it aside and run up to the toilets and throw up.