Scene 05- Weasley is our king

*George's Prov*

I have a good feeling about this. We almost managed it. Just when I stop to vomit I grin at Fred, this actually worked. Fred looks as excited as I am, however my visions get a little blurry straight after and I faint.

"Thank god," I hear Fred breathe out, he looks at me. 

Why is he looking so tall and why does my head hurt? 

"How are you feeling George?," he helps me sit up. 

I'm still in the classroom, I turn my head around slowly. 

"How long did I lie here?," I lean against the cold wall, taking deep breaths. 

"A few minutes, but you scared the hell out of me," he laughs quietly: "I guess we shouldn't use fever pastilles and puking pastilles together." 

"Or we desperately need to rework on the fever ones. I feel like my head is exploding any minute."

I close my eyes, feeling sweaty and exhausted. 

"The puking pastilles were alright though. I mean it stopped and didn't taste awful. We just need to find the right design for them," my throat hurts. 

Fred takes a clean glass and taps his wand against it, muttering argumanti and passing me the full one. 

"Thanks," drinking slowly I press my body further into the cold wall in hope to cool myself.

Suddenly Peeves comes flying in, widely grinning: "Hurry, Filch is on his way. Someone may or may not have told him students are in here." 

The ghost snickered and flies away. Both of us look at the full table of ingredients, more than a half of it belongs to teachers. I stand up quickly and help Fred to let everything disappear. Just on time we reach the door when Mrs. Norris stands in front of us. That means Filch isn't far. Moments like this make us regret we ever gave away the Marauders Map. It was handy in a lot of ways.

"Let's try this direction," Fred suggests and starts to go, throwing his bag over the shoulder. 

"Aha!," wrong way.

We turn around looking at Filch. 

"Can we help you?," Fred asks sweetly. 

"You two are clearly up to something," he points at us. 

"No idea what you are talking about," I say, both of us giving him an innocent smile as I do. 

"Then why are you sweating as if you are nervous?," he comes closer. 

This is uncomfortable. 

"I'm not feeling good," oddly that was the truth. 

Filch pokes his finger into my chest, I start to feel dizzy again.

"Show me your bags, I have a good feeling that I find something in there," he grins, his cat running near his feet like crazy.

 Fred and I look at each other, now or never. If we run fast enough and hide, he maybe won't find us. Luckily we didn't need to do that, around the corner we hear a massive crash and laughter from Peeves and then the whole floor is wet. I love this ghost.

Filch looks irritated and torn apart for a moment, mumbling a 'I'm not done with you' he turns towards the corridor and starts to scream with Peeves who throws the bucket he just spilled at him. We gladly take this opportunity and run. When we were far enough away we start to laugh. 

"Remind me that we need to thank Peeves," I say, Feeling that my knees give in. 

"He never fails to amaze us. Remember when he- George?," Fred stops and kneels beside me: "We need to get you to Madam Pomfrey now."