↳ 🔥 heather || (songfic) 🌼🌼

tw:

songfic
never done this before so idk

requested by randompreferences120

----------

But I watch your eyes as she Walks by
y/n can sometimes be very jealous of Skeppy and where his eyes wander. But Skeppy is never trying to be disloyal, still y/n gets in her head.

What a sight for sore eyes
y/n thinks that Skeppy would just leave her for any pretty girl that walks past them.

Brighter than the blue sky
Skeppy only looked her way because her energy was so vibrant. Still Skeppy was in love with y/n.

She's got you mesmerized while I die
Skeppy accidentally stares at her, but not in the way y/n thinks, and so y/n gets insecure.

Why would you ever kiss me?
y/n starts to question their relationship just because of one girl, but its not her fault, it's her trust issues.

I'm not even half as pretty
Self consciousness floods over y/n, but she is trying to ignore it, because she knows Skeppy's not like that.

You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester But you like her better
y/n feels worthless next to her, she was just so perfect. Skeppy should probably just go with her instead.

I wish I were Heather
"You are a Heather, and you're my Heather," Skeppy tells y/n later than night.

okay i don't really like this one too much but whatevs. i wrote this one before other requests that i got first because i thought this would be quick- but it wasnt that easy so i mean hopefully people like it- :)
2 whole damn updates in one day guys
y'all are getting spoiled.