↳ 🔥 mall trip || 🌺🌺

tw:

requested by L0nely-L0ser

y/n's pov~

It was 3 pm, I was bored, thinking of what to do. I wanted to get some clothes for the upcoming season, but I didn't have any cash at the moment.

"Hey mum, can I borrow some money and go to the mall?" I ask walking to the kitchen where my mother is located.

"Why?"

" I haven't been out of the house in a while and I need stuff for summer. I don't have any summer clothes."

"Hmmmm okay," she hands me £50. "Make sure you have someone to go with you. And be safe."

I think for a minute of who I can take and then I get the perfect idea. "Okay! I'll be back in a few hours, most likely."

"Don't waste my money!" she shouts out the door as I exit.

-
tommy's pov~

I was chilling on my couch watching Wilbur's newest video while eating a late lunch. Suddenly, there's a knock on the front door.

I get up and open it. I was greeted by y/n. She is always showing up on my doorstep with stuff to do or video ideas.

"What is it today?" I groan jokingly.

"Grab what money you got cause we're going to the mall, yeahhhh." She was dancing as she said that.

I rolled my eyes. "Whats in it for me, can I make a vlog out of this?"

"You can if you want to."

I sigh and turn to go upstairs where Motherinnit is sat reading. "Mum. Can I go to the mall with y/n?" I ask.

"Right now?"

"Yeah, I told you she just shows up and takes me with her."

She laughs slightly and then says, "Yeah sure go ahead."

"Thanks!" I smile and then grab my phone for filming and my wallet. I ran back downstairs.

"Let's go."

"Yay!" she does a quick hop before turning and exiting my house.

We exit the house. I shut the door behind us and we make way to the mall.

-time skip: to the mall-

We arrived and entered the building quickly. It was rather hot in the afternoon sun and it was nice to arrive at the nice, cool mall.

"Alright y/n. What're we doing?"

"I need summer clothes!"

"Okay but first I have an idea. Let me pick out some clothes for you, and you have to try them on."

"For the sake of the vlog, sure..." she looks unsure as she agrees.

"Stay here," I tell her.

I go to the nearest clothes store and find a duck suit. I build up a ridiculous outfit from there.

 I build up a ridiculous outfit from there