↳ 🔥 bully || (hs au) 🌺🥀

tw: mentions of blood and violent actions + bullying and horrible language

requested by JustapoorSIMP

prepare urselves cause this ones gonna be a LONGGG one

y/n's pov~

I woke up and it was yet another day where I had to go to this D- health rated highschool. The food they serve us is so processed and chemically modified to the point where even a wild bear wouldn't eat it. It was mostly tolerable but I also just wanted to drop out and get a GED, because high school people are shittier than the boys bathrooms. Unfortunately my mom said if I drop out then I have to leave the house immediately, so it looks like I'm just going to have to wait it out.

I actually got up, then I brushed my teeth and went to the bathroom. After that I got dressed, brushed my hair, and collected everything I'd need for the day. That was that. It takes me 10-15 minutes to get ready in the morning. Then I drive myself to school.

-

I was now sitting in the back of my homeroom, waiting for the day to start. I mostly sat in the back to avoid being noticed. Not because I'm one of those girls who say 'I'm not like other girls', but because I get bullied so badly. I don't really think it's just bullying anymore.

I was just waiting for the stupid bell to ring when the popular guys walked in. They all make fun of me relentlessly. Especially the one they all seem to listen to. His name is Clay, but everyone calls him Dream. I don't really understand it. Although if he was nicer I'd probably like him, he's pretty attractive.

"Hey it's y/n," I hear one of them whisper.

"Been a bit since we reminded her of her place in the world."

"Let's go."

The five boys walked up to me and scattered themselves around my desk, surrounding me.

"What?" I ask impatiently.

"Can't a guy just come over and say hi?" asks Dream.

"No."

He made a fake 'taken aback' face.

"I am highly offended."

"Good, now leave me alone."

"Why are you such a rude bitch?"

"Why are you such an annoying dickface?"

"Ooooh-" the boys echoed around me. Dream gave them a mean look and they shut up.

"Why do you guys always have to come pick on me? Isn't there a popular bitch you guys can go suck up to so that way you can do her?"

"For your information Ms Bitchy no there isn't. Ya see, I like to flirt with the hot girls, I like to-"

"Be a dick to the ones with personality?"

"Will you let me finish?"

"That's not really on my bucket list but if you need to finish so bad then go talk to one of those 'hot girls'."

He scoffed then mumbled for his crew to follow him. They all finally left me alone. Now to just get through this horrid school day.

-

It was lunch time and as usual I was alone. That's how I liked it. Suddenly the thirty minutes of peace I get at school was interrupted by none other than Dream and his lackies. Pricks.

"What do you guys want now?" I asked as they approached me.

"We just wanna say that your a fucking whore. And we wanna-" Dream shoved his friend back.