↳ 🔥 secret cuddles || m!reader 🖤🖤

tw:

requested by Loser3Lover

idea creds: RubyTheAnimeFan

George's pov~

I was streaming jackbox with Sapnap, Karl, Alex, Dream, and Badboyhalo. Currently we were playing quiplash, one of the prompts had just popped up, 'The worst thing to say to a girl on your first date is ____?'

The options were; 'I'm in love with bbh' or 'Shut up I'm trying to watch Tommyinnit'

"Oh my god," Bad says after reading off the first option.

Meanwhile Alex is dying (OF LAUGHTER) in the background.

When the cards flipped over it showed that Karl wrote the first one and Alex wrote the second one, no surprise. Although Karl quiplashed Alex with 85%. "WHAT!!!?!?!?!????!" Alex shouted seeing the huge difference in points.

"Wow. Even Bad voted for that over yours Quackity," I said.

"Shut up Gogy!!" The whole call is flooded with laughter.

y/n's pov~

I hear tons of laughter coming from George's room every once in a while for like 20 minutes straight.

Our friends and (his - y/n doesn't stream stream, but he plays with them and knows them all very well) fans don't know we're dating. However, I wish his stream was over already because I want cuddles.

I got up from the couch and walked over to George's door, pausing before pushing it open, and I see that quiplash had just ended.

He muted and turned off his facecam upon realizing I had entered. "Hey, what's up?" He asked.

"How much longer do you think it will be?"

"Could be an hour or two."

"Oh."

"What's wrong y/n?"

"I want some cuddles." I made a fake pouting face.

He smiled. "I'll tell them I have to-"

"Hey George is muted!" Dream notices. "GEORGE!"

"-go after the next round."

"Okay, mind if i sit over there?" I point to his bed.

"Sit wherever you want." Smiling at me, he unmutes and turns his facecam on again.

"Okay guys I'm back. Just to let you know I have to leave after this round of Mad Verse City."

"What, already?!" Alex asked.

"I'm just a... busy person." He giggled.

{time skip to after the thing because there's no way I'm thinking of raps for everyone :}

"Oh yeah! I won!" Dream shouts.

"Good job," George says. "Alright guys time to go."

"Bye Gogy." Sapnap says right before I leave the call.

"Thanks for watching the stream guys, bye!" He says and I watch as he clicks the 'end stream' button.

He turns to me.

"Cuddles?" I say with the puppy eyes.

He chuckles. "Alright scoot over."

I move back and he slides in front of me (little spoon gogy 🥺) and I put my arm around him. I rest my head right above where his lays. "Wanna take a nap too?" I ask.

"Sure." I can hear his smile.