↳ 🔥 cuddles || nb!reader 🌺🌺

tw:

requested by Obsessed_with_Denki

y/n's pov~

Thunderstorms suck.

Really bad.

I hate thunderstorms, they keep me up and give me anxiety so bad. Sometimes the storms lead me into anxiety attacks that keep me up all night. I don't know why thunderstorms affect me so much, but I can't sleep when its storming. And I'll wake up if it starts thunderstorming. It's horrible.

It was storming like crazy tonight. The loud sounds and bright flashes kept me anxious for a long time. It almost seemed like the storm was never ending. Quackity lay asleep next to me, he fell asleep when we were watching a movie and now I'm stuck alone, awake, with the thunderstorm.

I gasp as another thunder strike pounded, right before the flash of light. I jump from fear of the sudden noise and fall back onto Quackity. "Oh no..." I muttered.

I was already crying from the thunderstorm, and now I woke Quackity up. He stirred and rubbed his eyes.

"Hmm?"

"Sorry Quackity, you can go back to bed," I tell him.

"Are you okay?" he hears the anxiety in my voice.

He looks at me. "Yeah I'm fine," I lie.

"Are you sure? You look pale. Wait y/n have you been crying? Oh what's wrong?"

"Thunderstorms really scare me..."

"Well I'm sure it'll be over soon," He smiles. "Here, scooch closer." He motions me closer to him.

I snuggle into him and he puts his arm around me, into a nice warm hug.

"It's gonna be okay." He kisses the top of my forehead.

"Thank you," I sniffle.

The world blurred after a few moments. And for the first time in a long time, I was able to sleep through the thunderstorm.

-
lol its 417 am and i hope this is what you wanted.

i have a fear of thunderstorms btw :)

sorry for not updating ive been dealing with a lot tbh