✨𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥✨

~𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥~

"𝚳𝚬𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝚮𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐋𝚬𝐑ǃ" you woke up to a very obviously forced enthusiastic voice exclaim

"𝚳𝚬𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝚮𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐋𝚬𝐑ǃ" you woke up to a very obviously forced enthusiastic voice exclaim. your tired brain to comprehend whatever the unknown voice was saying while also trying to shake off the drowsiness. 

"kenma," you mumbled sleepily. "yes pudding it's me," kenma chuckled softly. "why aren't you in bed?" you whined while trying to cuddle further into the now uncomfortable bed due to kenma's absence. "if you'd look up you'd find out," kenma hummed. 

"kenmaaa it's to early to open my eyes just get back into bed," you grumbled childishly. kenma softly laughed at your childish antics but didn't make any effort to get back into bed. 

when you noticed kenma wasn't making his way back into bed you sighed and forced yourself to get out from under the covers. "now what was so important that you had to leave our cuddling-," you abruptly stopped when you finally realized why kenma was so adamant to get you out of bed. 

kenma was wearing a festive maid outfit with cute cat ears and a tail."w-w-w-w," you couldn't manage to finish your sentence as you stared at kenma in shock. 

"kenma w-what's the special occasion," you uttered out once you managed to compose yourself enough to form a sentence. "it's christmas pudding!" kenma exclaimed. 

"y-yes you told me when you woke me up," you mumbled still in shock. "but why are you dressed as a christmas cat maid?" you asked in awe. 

"it's your christmas gift pudding," kenma grinned proudly. "c-christmas gift when did i ask for a christmas cat maid," you questioned yourself. 

"it was in your christmas letter to santa,"kenma shrugged casually. "h-how did you get my christmas list i sent it straight to santa," you gasped dramatically.

"you sent it to the south pole instead of the north pole so they sent it back," kenma deadpanned. you cried out dramatically and rolled around your shared bed.

"kenmaaa that was private it was for the big red man," you whined. kenma smiled at your whining and sat on the bed patting his lap for you to lay your head on. you immediately layed your head on kenma's lap and you both sat in comfortable silence.