𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫

~𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫~

"𝐎𝐌𝐆 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑!" you yell out in glee

"𝐎𝐌𝐆 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑!" you yell out in glee. your screams cause hinata and bokuto to jolt awake. "(Y/N) YOU'RE GONNA BE ON WORLDTAR!" hinata and bokuto yell in shock. "huh," you mutter. "i- no i'm gonna be a youtube star," you say smugly. "woah (y/n) that's so cool," bokuto says in admiration. 

"(y/n) did you know kenma is a youtube star," hinata says obliviously. "actually i did and he's the one that's going to make me famous," you reply smugly. "wow that's so nice that kenma would help you do that the only people that have been on his channel are me and kuroo," hinata says seemingly proudly. "i know right i just gave him an amazing youtube idea and now he's going to put me in the video and make me a star," you say with a bright smile.

"huh," kenma mutters which causes everyone to stare at him. "what's wrong kenma scared you're gonna be outshined by an amateur," you say with a smirk. "no that's not it," kenma says with a sigh. "then what is it?" everyone asks curiously.

"i never recall telling you that you were going to be in this video," kenma says softly. "HUH," everyone deadpans. "as hinata said the only people that have been on my channel are hinata and kuroo," kenma says with a soft smile. "b-but but i gave you an awesome video idea," you whine childishly. "and i thank you for that video idea that i will be using but i'm still not putting you in the video," kenma says with a taunting smile.

you stare at kenma blankly before lunging at him. luckily akaashi springs into action and grabs you midair while you viciously bark at kenma. you calm down after a couple minutes of feral barking and look at kenma. "who even is this kuroo guy," you huff. 

"oh i can answer that one," hinata says while jumping into the air wildly. "go ahead hinata," you say with a small smile. "he was kenma's best friend before me of course," hinata says before pouncing on kenma and practically smothering him. "well i don't care who this kuroo guy is anyways i bet i'm better than him," you say smugly.

【time skip】

you wail in akaashi's lap dramatically while trying to calm down. "h-he's so hot and a-and smooth and everyone in the comments love h-him," you cry dramatically while akaashi gently pats your head. 

"w-well k-kenma i-i'm a girl and you've never had a girl o-on your channel right," you smile crookedly. "and for good reason," kenma says bluntly while staring at you in disgust. "w-well fine i see how it is," you pout childishly. "at least let me see where you record," you sigh grimly. "no," kenma says with a small smile.

'for christ's sake why won't god let me live out my gamer girl youtuber dream' you wail in your head dramatically. "oh kenma ou haven't sown me it in forever at least let me see it," hinata asks innocently. "fine," kenma says reluctantly. 'oh hinata my shining ball of hope i underestimated you' you think to yourself with a smug smirk. you and hinata get up to follow kenma when he suddenly stops. 

"i told hinata he could see it not you,' kenma says through gritted teeth. you stare at him with an innocent smile before crying dramatically once again. kenma feels his anger rise before he stops you with a grimace. "fine fine fine just stop crying god," kenma says with a sigh. you and hinata cheer before following kenma close behind.

"oh akaashi bokuto will you guys be o-," you turn around to see akaashi once again staring at bokuto who had somehow managed to fall asleep again with a soft smile. "nevermind," you mutter with a smirk. you quietly walk away and rush after kenma and hinata.

you walk through kenma's ridiculously large penthouse until you reach a seemingly plain looking door. kenma opens the door before stepping aside to show you and hinata his glorious recording studio. "woah," you and hinata say in sync before running inside and trying to observe as much as possible. 

the inside of the studio was pretty dark but had those cool kid led lights on the ceiling. there was some ringlights most likely used for recording messily pushed to the side. There was a large desk with multiple monitors and a fancy looking camera on a tripod. there was also an area that looked like it was more for relaxing then playing. it had a couple of beanbags and comfy looking chairs a tv, ps4, and nintendo switch. in conclusion, the room was heaven for a gamer like you.

"wow kenma the room changed so much it's really been a while since i've been here," hinata mumbled thoughtfully. "i noticed that your set up had changed in some of your videos but this is way different," hinata says with a smile.

meanwhile, you are drooling over kenma's fancy equipment. "wow kenma you really are rich rich," you mutter dreamily. "stop drooling over my equipment so we can go," kenma says with a sigh. "oh no no no no kenma now that you've brought me in here you'll have to drag me out of here over my dead body," you said with a mischievous smirk. 

you grab hinata and sit him down in one of the beanbags while you set up the switch. "hmmm what should we play," you mutter to yourself thoughtfully. "oh i know we should play mario kart 8 deluxe kenma taught me the basics," hinata says with a proud smile. "great let's get started," you say with an excited smile.

you and hinata seemed to have forgotten kenma was in the room and completely let loose and enjoyed yourself. kenma actually found himself being entertained by you and hinata's goofy commentary and smirked when he thought of a good idea. he discreetly turned his camera towards the both of you and quietly turned it on. he sat on the last remaining beanbag and started playing with you.

a/n: fun fact i hate fannon kuroo and cannon kuroo irks me 😃 please don't cancel me 🙏. i'm actually pretty ahead in my chapters. writing 1000 words is actually pretty easy when you have motivation who woulda thunk 🤨. my school is stressing me out and at the time of when i wrote this i haven't started yet. but apparerntly i still have to wake up at like 6 and i haven't even tried to fix my sleep scheduele 😙. thanks for reading this chapter and i hope you are looking forward to the next one stay healthy and stay safe. (update i started online school and yeah ❤ we'll talk about it next chapter because there's to much to unpack)

(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ♡