𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

~𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞~

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐕 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄!" you screamed at your computer screen with your best british accent

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐕 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄!" you screamed at your computer screen with your best british accent. you were blowing off some steam by bullying some 9 year olds in roblox. for some reason that kenma guy had really gotten on your nerves. you knew you were likable, you were 100% sure of it in fact in high school you were voted most likely to befriend a serial killer. it had been years since someone had actually disliked you in real life you were sure you had made hundreds of 9 year olds despise you your thoughts were cut off by one of your close friends showing up unannounced.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM I'M PLAYING ROBLOX!" you yell while running towards akaashi."hello (y/n)," akaashi says before moving out of the way causing you to run face first into the door. "why did you move?" you whined while rubbing your forehead. "i thought i saw a rat running towards me," he says with a small smirk. you grumble inaudibly before stomping back to your basic epic gamer girl set up. akaashi ignores your pouting and begins to do some school work

"so how was your day?" akaashi asks softly. your mood immediately drops thinking of what had happened earlier. "akaashi do you like me?" you ask quietly. "no i'm gay." he says bluntly. "I KNOW THAT YOU IDIOT!" you quickly calm yourself down before taking a deep breath. "let me rephrase that," you say with a sigh. "do you think i'm a likable person?" you question with a frown. "well other than your terrible sleep schedule annoying yelling anger issues over excessive gaming-" akaashi replies before getting cut off. "i'm gonna stop you right there you're starting to slightly upset me." you said through gritted teeth. "fine fine i'll stop." akaashi says with a playful eyeroll. you sigh before turning around to continue raging. "but," akaashi says quietly "i guess you're ok." he says with a small smile. 'idiot' you think to yourself with a soft smile

the sound of clicking against a keyboard and pencil against paper is calming. suddenly someone busts down the door to your dorm which startles you and causes you to get killed (you're playing murder mystery ;). you keep your back turned while desperately trying to calm yourself down. "AGAASHHEE WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME I MISSED YOU!" bokuto screams after lunging on top of akaashi. "i was just here with (y/n) as usual." akaashi says with a sigh. you hear bokuto yelp before he slowly gets off of akaashi. "h-hello (y/n)," bokuto says cautiously. you slowly turn around in your chair before giving him an unsettling smile. "hello bokuto." 

bokuto basically followed akaashi everywhere. and when akaashi wanted to get away from him he would always come to you. bokuto was scared of you. why? well, he always managed to be around you in your worst moments. it was kind of because he would always manage to mess you up during games but the poor baby didn't know that. you would never be directly mean to him but he could defiantly tell when you were oozing murderous intent.

"s-so (y/n) what w-were you p-p-playing," he asks nervously. "oh i was only playing some roblox just for laughs." you say with a soft chuckle. "before i died." you say with a threatening smile."o-oh that must suck." bokuto muttered shyly. "yeah haha but it's not a big deal," you say calmly. suddenly you jump up from your chair and lunge at bokuto. you were unfortunately held back by akaashi who has had to do this same thing on multiple occasions. "you loud annoying oblivious owl looking-" you scream before akaashi covers your mouth. you continue to scream and squirm while akaashi calmly holds you back. meanwhile, bokuto is hiding in the corner of your room. you violently rip akaashi's hand off of your mouth before screaming out more profanities. "i hate you bokuto why do you even bother coming here if you're just going to get me killed!" you yell without thought.

you immediately cover your mouth before softly asking akaashi to put you down.  you cautiously walk towards bokuto before softly wrapping your arms around his back. you gently pet his head for a couple of minutes before speaking to him softly. "hey hey hey bokuto i'm sorry about what i said i don't hate you." you gently give him a kiss on the head before softly humming and rocking him back and forth. you then start to mumble encouraging words and praising him. this goes on for a couple more minutes before bokuto suddenly springs up. "YOU'RE RIGHT (Y/N) I AM VERY HANDSOME AND AMAZING AND STRONG AND SWEET AND ENERGETIC AND HAVE THE MOST CAKELICIOUS BOOTILICIOUS BUTT-" bokuto was cut off by you covering his mouth. "i definitely didn't say that last one but go off i guess," you say with a small chuckle. 

you continue to let him rant and hype himself up before you interrupt him again . "i feel like you've made your point buddy i love you but try to tune it down while i'm gaming mmk?". "YOU GOT IT (Y/N)!" bokuto yes with a proud smile. you and akaashi wince at the volume before making eye contact and laughing. 

a/n: please forgive me for taking so long to publish this chapter i honestly just got out of writer's block and am doing my very best to consistently write. thanks again to my editor grace for motivating me. i hope y'all like the edition of bokuto and akaashi i really like them and think they'll fit perfectly into the book. love you guys and please look forward to the next chapter.

(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ♡