𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝

~𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝~

"𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒!" you whin in pain

"𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒!" you whin in pain. after disrupting kenma's live stream he quickly ended it which put him in a horrible mood. bokuto and akaashi rushed into kenma's recording room with concerned looks on their faces. "(Y/N) ARE YOU OK!" bokuto yells in distress. 

bokuto and akaashi look around the room in worry but only see kenma casually playing on his switch. "kenma where is (y/n)," akaashi questions cautiously. kenma simply stares at the two before shrugging and continuing his game.

"OH NO KENMA'S PUT (Y/N) IN HIS BASEMENT!" bokuto frantically starts running around the room looking for anyy sign of life. meanwhile, akaashi stands in the middle of the room while trying to brainstorm where (y/n) had disappeared to.

"OW!" bokuto screams in terror and jumps away from the sound. akaashi and bokuto look on the ground to see you sprawled out next to kenma's desk. "stupid bokuto you tripped on me," you whine while groggily rising from the ground. 

"h-how did we miss her," bokuto says while steadily trying to calm his heart down. akaashi simply shakes his head and sighs. "(y/n) what exactly happened?" akaashi asks you with a frown. 

"well you see what happened was-," you were promptly shut up by kenma pausing his game and shushing you. "what happened was (y/n) somehow managed to get into my home pranced into my personal space, and interrupted one of my streams," kenma says with an angry glare. "uh yuh what he said," you reply quietly.

"that still doesn't explain why you're on the floor," bokuto says with a confused head tilt. "don't worry kenma i got this," you say with a sly smirk. kenma only stares at you with a deadpan expression before returning to his game. 

"so after i waltzed in here like a bad bleep kenma sends me the deadliest glare and ended his stream then he broke one of my hands without even rising from his chair not gonna lie it was pretty cool," you sigh with a small smile. 

"that isn't even close to what happened," kenma says with a sigh. "she tripped over air while she was trying to get away and landed on her wrist i was simply trying to see how bad it was," kenma says reluctantly. 

"that sounds nothing like you kenma that was so nice," bokuto gasps in shock. "knowing (y/n) she would probably sue me or something and going to court sounds like a pain," kenma utters softly. "eh he's not wrong," you say with a grin. 

"i see seems like (y/n) caused you a lot of trouble i'm sorry kenma i didn't think (y/n) was missing that many brain cells i was the one that brought her into your home," akaashi says with an apologetic bow. "it's fine really, it's not your fault (y/n) was the one that randomly came into my room and ruined my stream," kenma says with an annoyed frown. 

after a couple of minutes of silence (y/n) gasps and speaks up. "hold on stop the music why am i the one at fault you'e the one that recorded me without my consent and posted me on the internet," (y/n) says with a glare. 

"no i didn't," kenma sighs. "what do you mean i definitely didn't give you consent to put my on your youtube channel," you questioned. "no you did," kenma frowns. before you can retort kenma grabs his phone and pulls up his voice memo app. 

"what are you doing we're trying to have a conversation and you-," before you can continue kenma shushed you and plays his most recent voice memo. when the voice memo starts you hear the clicking of controllers and you and hinata playfully bickering. "(y/n) do i have your consent to put this on my youtube channel," you hear kenma ask."yeah yeah sure that's fine," you respond before yelling at hinata playfully for an unknown reason. 

"sounds legit," bokuto says after the voice memo ended. akaashi just nods before looking at you with a confused glare. "so you disturb of the only days i don't have to do anything by claiming one of my friends recorded you without consent almost get us arrested while trying to get here ruin kenma's stream only to remember you actually gave him consent to upload it," akaashi exhales with an obvious twitching eyebrow. 

"well ahaha you see um actually technically maybe this might yeah," you ramble with a remorseful sigh. akaashi lets out a frustrated grunt before leaving the room soon followed by a concerned bokuto. 

you stare at the door blankly before sighing sadly and getting up to follow akaashi. before you can leave the room kenma stops you by clearing his throat. "you really need to stop causing trouble for akaashi he already has his hands full with bokuto," kenma says quietly. 

you clench your teeth and without turning around respond to kenma. "you shut up you knew i was playing and wasn't listening to you in the slightest," you grumble before beginning to walk away again. 

"you're on thin ice you ruined my stream who knows what this could do to my career," kenma says with a soft smirk. you roll your eyes before beginning to walk away again. "you said you wanted to be a youtube star right?" kenma asks softly.

"and what about it," you whine in exhaustion. "make videos with me," kenma says bluntly. you freeze and slowly turn around. "why?" you demand airily. "everyone really liked you and i've been thinking maybe i need to change my content a little bit," kenma says with a shrug.

"that's a lie everyone in the comments was bashing me for even breathing the same air as you," you grimace at the thought of all the rude comments. kenma simply shrugs and observes you shamelessly.

"fine fine fine just stop looking at me like that it makes me uncomfortable," you sigh. kenma nods at you before sitting down on a bean bag and continuing the game on his switch. "wait you idiot can't this like ruin your career or something," you think back on all the social media stars that got canceled for nothing. 

kenma pauses his game and looks up to observe the obviously distressed and confused look on your face before softly laughing and continuing his game. 

a/n: ayo ya girl made the volleyball team haikyuu type beat😼😼. i made the team last year also but i was high key garbage. i'm a hardcore nishinoya kinnie and really want to play libero but i forgot how to receive but it is what it is😏. my schedule is still very wack but i'll let y'all know when i figure it out. the last few chapters have been fillers because i lowkey forgot how to write it should get ✨interesting✨ from here. ALSO 300 READS THAT'S WILD TYSM 🥺🤧😭.n e wayz i hope you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to the next one stay safe and stay healthy love you

(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ♡