𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓

~𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓~

"AIN'T NO WAY KENMA ISN'T THE IMPOSTER!" you yelled at bokuto, akaashi, and hinata

"AIN'T NO WAY KENMA ISN'T THE IMPOSTER!" you yelled at bokuto, akaashi, and hinata. "i don't know (y/n) you're kinda sus," bokuto says nonchalantly. "I HAVEN'T BEEN THE IMPOSTER ONCE IT'S NOT ME AND EVEN IF IT WAS KENMA WOULD BE THE FIRST TO DIE!" you yell in frustration.

you, hinata, bokuto, akaashi, and kenma were playing among us for kenma's channel. after basically breaking into kenma's penthouse and agreeing to make videos with kenma stuff had been different, to say the least.

【flashback】

"why?" you ask softly.you had been invited to kenma's penthouse to discuss how you would help him record videos. kenma hums and looks at you curiously. "why would you want to make videos with me i thought you hated me?" you wonder with a pout.

kenma pauses his game and stares at you for a couple of seconds. he opens and closes his mouth trying to figure out the right way to word what he wanted to say. "you interest me" kenma replies softly. you stare at him blankly trying to decipher the information you had just been given.

"but if you get boring," kenma trails off at the end seemingly lost in thought.

【end of flashback】

"(y/n) what are you doing go do your tasks," akaashi says through the mic. "oh um sorry," you respond softly.

brainstorming with kenma was difficult to say the least. it wasn't that he wasn't willing to listen to other people's ideas it was just that he was so stoic you had no idea if your ideas were good enough.

kenma pretty much agreed with any idea you suggested which made you happy but at the same time frustrated. you were well aware that all the ideas you had suggested weren't good enough to go on kenma's channel but kenma begged to differ. 

it had only been a couple of weeks but it was clear to see that the content on kenma's youtube channel had changed drastically. kenma was still playing games but the games he played were more versatile.