𝐛𝐥𝛐𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

~𝐛𝐥𝛐𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞~

~𝐛𝐥𝛐𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"𝚨𝚱𝚨𝚨𝐒𝚮𝐈 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝚱𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝚬𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝚬𝐘𝚬𝐒ǃ" bokuto yells while frantically putting his hands over his own eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"𝚨𝚱𝚨𝚨𝐒𝚮𝐈 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝚱𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝚬𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝚬𝐘𝚬𝐒ǃ" bokuto yells while frantically putting his hands over his own eyes.

akaashi chuckled softly while you and kenma deadpanned. "akaashi why are you laughing we just interrupted an intimate moment between two star-crossed lovers," bokuto says while shedding tears dramatically. 

akaashi began to laugh harder at bokuto's dramatic behavior while you and kenma stared at the scene with a blank expression. 

once you had enough of bokuto's dramatic behavior you cleared your throat to try to get him to stop. when bokuto hears you he immediately stops talking and stiffens before turns all his attention to you. 

"why are you guys here," you ask bluntly. at your question bokuto lets out a dramatic sigh of relief before collapsing to the floor. 

"bokuto why are you so relieved," kenma questions uncomfortably. you all watch as bokuto turns to you and kenma with a confused expression.

"well i was sure (y/n) was about to tell me off," bokuto says while nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders. "why exactly would i tell you off bokuto," you ask with a soft laugh.

bokuto proceeds to stare at you with an even more confused expression before answering your question. 

"well if you and kenma interrupted me and akaashi in an intimate moment i know i would be upset-," before bokuto could fully finish what he was saying akaashi covered his mouth with a blank expression that was obviously trying to hide how flustered he was. 

【playing tennis on the wii】ᵏ. ᵏᵉⁿᵐᵃजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें