𝐚𝐰𝛐𝛐𝐠𝐚

~𝐚𝐰𝛐𝛐𝐠𝐚~

"(𝐘/𝚴) 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝚬𝚨𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝟊 𝐖𝚬 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝚬 𝐈'𝚳 𝐓𝚨𝚱𝐈𝚴𝐆 𝚨𝐖𝚨𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐈𝚴𝐆 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝚮𝐓𝐒ǃ" kenma yells at you aggressively

"(𝐘/𝚴) 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝚬𝚨𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝟊 𝐖𝚬 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝚬 𝐈'𝚳 𝐓𝚨𝚱𝐈𝚴𝐆 𝚨𝐖𝚨𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐈𝚴𝐆 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝚮𝐓𝐒ǃ" kenma yells at you aggressively. you quickly take your eyes off of your screen to see kenma staring at his screen seriously. 

"B-BUT WHAT YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T CCARE IF WE WON OR LOST!" you panic. "FORGET WHAT I SAID WE WILL WIN OR ONE OF US ISN'T MAKING IT OUT OF HERE ALIVE!" kenma yells again bluntly. before you could respond kenma yells at you again "KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR SCREEN IDIOT!". you nod quickly forgetting kenma's full attention was on the screen in front of him.

the game of bedwars was a game that required skill precision and strategy. playing with a teammate to some people may make the whole game more difficult to some people. those some people were you and kenma. 

"BUT KENMA I DONN'T WANNA PROTECT THE BED!" you whined loudly. "PROTECTING THE BED ISN'T A BAD THING IT'S AN IMPORTANT JOB THAT'S WHY I'M GIVING IT TO YOU!" kenma yells back in stress. 

"really," you say quietly. "yes of course i trust you," kenma says softly. you giggle softly which makes kenma's eyes briefly drift off the computer screen in front of him. "what's so funny?" kenma chuckles softly. 

"it's just funny to me that you're yelling one second and talking to me softly the next," you mumble shyly. kenma chuckles at your cute adorable before turning his eyes back to the screen in front of him. 

unknown to both you and kenma while you two were having your cute and sincere moment two other contestants decided to take advantage of the temporary distraction to attack your base. 

"OH MY GOSH SOMEONE'S TRYING TO DESTROY OUR BED!" you and kenma yell frantically in unison. 

"(Y/N) I'M LIKE ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE MAP DO YOU WANT ME TO COME BACK!" kenma yells nervously, quickly glancing over at your screen. "i got it," you mumble while trying to gain back your focus. your change in tone made kenma temporarily turn to look at you to figure out what was going on.

the look of pure concentration and determination on your face made kenma gulp. the fact that the look on your face was enough to reassure kenma that there was no way you were gonna lose made kenma shiver slightly. 

kenma's brain could barely process the things he was feeling from the way you looked so confident. the words 'awooga' kept playing continually in his brain. 

"careful kenma you're about to speed bridge right off the map," you laugh softly. your words quickly throw kenma out of his daze before he started to concentrate. 

thanks to you for defeating that one duo from destroying your bed and kenma's amazing pvp skills few teams were left remaining. 

"kenma the rest of the teams are camping at their bases can i finally go join you out in the real world," you ask gently. kenma doesn't respond for a while which makes you pout. 

"but what if they break our bed's defenses," kenma replied softly. "kenma i'm pretty sure i've made our bed's defenses practically impenetrable," you say proudly. 

kenma once again goes silent which akes you sigh dramatically. "i just don't want you to die," kenma mumbles shyly. you chuckle softly in response "kenma our bed hasn't even been destroyed yet,".

"besides why do you even care i'm pretty sure you could beat all of these teams alone," you say suddenly disheartened.

you knew you were good at games sure but you were still painfully aware that kenma is lightyears ahead of you in skill. the thought suddenly made you sad. 'kenma is unfairly good at games' you thought to yourself dejectedly.

"(y/n) i don't want to win this game if it's not with you i thought i made that clear," kenma mutters shyly. kenma's comment that he definitely didn't want you to hear made you smile brightly and your cheeks heat up 

"is that a yes," you hum while staring at kenma's blushing face. "keep your eyes on the screen or you're going to get yourself killed," kenma replies shyly. 

"i'll take that as a yes" you grin proudly. 

you and kenma met at mid which was practically deserted and went on a rampage. and surprisingly you only died once and that was because kenma distracted you by making a very uncalled-for comment. 

soon there was only one team left. 

a two versus two. 

everyone was on the edge of their seats. 

who would emerge victoriously? 

they walked off the map.

"well that was unclimactic," you and kenma sighed.

the hall burst into slightly confused cheers at yours and kenma's victory. 

"WE HAVE THE WINNERS!" the announcer yelled. 

you and kenma were suddenly grabbed out of your seats and pushed to the center of the stage by people who you assumed were working at the convention. you and kenma give each other nervous smiles before then being aggressively handed a controller themed trophy. 

but it wasn't over there kenma was then handed a mic which made the crowd start to cheer "SPEECH!" repeatedly. kenma looked at you for help but you made sure to avoid eye contact with him as adamantly as possible. 

"w-well um i really hadn't prepared a speech but i'll try to make something up on the fly," kenma chuckles awkwardly. 

"i love gaming it is something that has always been an escape for me, something that made me happy," kenma then shyly cleared his throat.

"but recently there has been something else that has made me very very happy," the crowd awwed softly. 

"(y/n) this is so dumb and cheesy but will you be my gamer girlfriend?"

a/n: another bad chapter pog 🥳🥳. kenma this ending was rushed can you tell? i actually like the ending but the way i wrote it was atrocious. i'm supposed to be in bed honestly so i'll make this quick. i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter i love you guys so so much stay healthy and stay safe. 

(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ♡