(𝐲/𝐧) '𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐬

~(𝐲/𝐧)'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐬~

"𝐀𝐘𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇," you yell while staring up at the big penthouse in front of you

"𝐀𝐘𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇," you yell while staring up at the big penthouse in front of you. he grumbles in annoyance before reluctantly letting everyone inside and leading them up to his penthouse. 

"very cozy," akaashi says softly. "thank you akaashi," kenma says while struggling to drag hinata inside who had passed out in the elevator. "are you sure you don't need help," you ask warily. "you've already asked me 8 times i swear i'm fine," kenma mutters bitterly. "ok ok ok worth a try," you sigh defensively.

"but seriously how did you manage to afford this place it's insane, you must be in the mafia business or something," you say absentmindedly while looking around. "you've already guessed multiple times just stop guessing," kenma says with a groan after finally managing to get hinata on the couch.

you looked at akaashi who had already placed bokuto on another couch (yes another couch kenma's making bank🤑🤑) and was casually scrolling through his phone. "akaashi aren't you at least a little impressed," you whine. "no i've been here before, some things seem to have moved around though," akaashi says casually. "how did everyone know kenma before me," you pout.

you suddenly gasp dramatically which causes kenma and akaashi to look at you with confusion. you cry out before dramatically falling to the floor. akaashi rushes over to you before putting your head in his lap gently. kenma stands close to both of you awkwardly before slowly walking closer. "w-what's wrong (y/n)," akaashi questions anxiously. 

you stare at him with a sad look in your eyes before dramatically turning your head to the side." if you had told me kenma was rich i could've made him my sugar daddy before i made a bad impression," you sigh with fake tears running down your face. 

akaashi stares at you in shock before roughly pushing your head off his lap. "ow akaashi what was that for," you whine childishly. akaashi turns to you with a blank look before flipping you off. you gasp before turning to kenma obliviously.

kenma was shook, to say the least. he was staring at you in disgust with a bright red blush on his face. "disgusting," he mutters before disappearing into his large penthouse. 

"why did he look so flustered," you mutter. "well he's a gamer he barely interacts with people let alone girls even if he hates you you're still a girl," akaashi sighs offhandedly. "oh," you mutter softly. "ehhhhhh but akaashi you don't get flustered around me," you whine. "(y/n) we've been over this i'm gay," akaashi mutters. "oh right," you say to yourself softy.

"he's really rich but he most likely recently got out of high school and he said he doesn't have rich parents," you think to yourself out loud. "maybe he's just a mafia boss or a prostitute," you chuckle to yourself while blurting out random jobs. "or maybe he's a youtuber," you wheeze at the thought of kenma being a youtuber before akaashi speaks up.

"ding ding ding," akaashi says with a small smile. "huh," you mutter while wiping away tears of laughter. "he's a youtuber oh and also a streamer," akaashi says nonchalantly. "huh." you mutter to yourself in disbelief. "here are some of his videos," akaashi mutters while typing something into his phone. you snatch his phone and inspect the screen.

the screen shows a youtube channel with the name kodzuken with a surprising amount of subscribers. "t-twenty million subscribers i need to see this," you mutter to yourself in disbelief. you frantically turn on kenma's tv and connect it to akaashi's phone while muttering curses under your breath. 

you sigh in frustration while trying to choose a video before just settling on his most popular on. you frantically turn down the volume when you hear his intro blast through the speakers and curse silently.

"hey pudding heads today we'll be doing something new by popular demand i'll be starting my very own minecraft series i hope you enjoy," you look at the tv in disbelief before eagerly watching the rest of his videos.

once his video ends you stare blankly at the screen before bursting into laughter. "yo that was actually really funny," you wheeze while trying to wipe away tears. "he's actually really entertaining," you sigh. 

you quickly grab akaashi's phone and play another video. halfway through the video the tv suddenly turns off. "awwww what happened," you whine. you turn around to see kenma holding the remote with a grim look on his face. 

"oh h-hello kenma i d-didn't know you were a youtuber," you stutter with a shaky smile. he looks at you with a glare before walking away. 

"akaashi why is he getting so mad he's a good youtuber," you pout childishly. "imagine someone you didn't like read your cringy fanfictions out loud in front of a group of people," akaashi mutters bitterly. "hey, woah there buddy who says i write cringy fanfics," you huff. 

akaashi sighs before getting up to grab his phone from you. he taps his screen a couple of times before clearing his throat. "y/n buries her head into denki's chest with a soft gig-," akaashi was cut off by you violently slapping the phone out of his hand. you breathe heavily before turning to him. "there's no proof that i wrote that," you say with a victorious smirk. akaashi smiles competitively before picking up his phone.

"my pikachu by (y/n) (l-," you cut akaashi off by grabbing his phone gently. "that's enough akaashi you won," you say while shedding fake tears. you turn to the side when you hear kenma giggle softly. you look at him with a questioning head tilt before he sighs and responds. "you guys just gave me a new video idea," kenma says smugly. "what is it?" you ask obliviously. "i'll be reading some cringy fanfiction," kenma says with a soft smirk.

a/n: did you see the self-promotion ahaha 😎 go read my pikachu a cringy denki fanfic that i wrote. i literally had no idea what to do with this chapter it's such a filler i'm so sorry 😭😭. and thanks to my editor grace for forcing me change kenma's youtube name 😃. i decided to make kenma a youtuber cause i thought it would add ✨flavor✨. this book is a little bit inspired by _hannahYukki_'s Kodzuken. anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please look forward to the next one stay healthy and stay safe.

(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ♡