𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝛐𝛐𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚

~𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝛐𝛐𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚~

"𝐘𝐔𝚮 𝐏𝚨𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝚴 𝐓𝚮𝚬 𝐔𝐒𝚨ǃ" bokuto sang obnoxiously

"𝐘𝐔𝚮 𝐏𝚨𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝚴 𝐓𝚮𝚬 𝐔𝐒𝚨ǃ" bokuto sang obnoxiously. "BOKUTO IT IS TIME FOR BED!" you yell in annoyance. "actually it is the next day!" bokuto grins nonchalantly. 

"t-the next day," kenma mumbles while trying to recover from his drowsiness. "bokuto are you sure?" you hear akaashi mumble tiredly. 

"yes i am very sure today is the next day!" bokuto says proudly. you all let out a tired groan making bokuto very confused. 

"what's wrong?" bokuto asks innocently. "not everyone has endless energy like you bokuto," you mutter bitterly. bokuto simply rolls his eyes dramatically and continues to have a whole performance to the song party in the usa. 

you all almost manage to fall asleep until you finally register the conversation that had just occurred. "WAIT THE NEXY DAY," you yell frantically. "yes (y/n) the next day," bokuto answers sassily. "and they call me the slow one," bokuto mumbles with another dramatic eye roll.

"T-THE- THE NEXT DAY GUYS WE GOT TO GO AND CHECK OUT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR LAST DAY HERE!" you yell while jumping out of your covers. 

kenma pretends to not hear you and continues to sleep while akaashi reluctantly gets out of his and bokuto's makeshift bed on the floor. "come on bokuto we need to check out too," akaashi mumbles. bokuto nods and grabs all of his and akaashi's stuff before leaving the room. 

"i want us to check out together because knowing you guys you might sleep until the next day so hurry up," akaashi sighs before following bokuto out of the room. 

you huff at akaashi's nonchalant behavior before turning to kemna who was still trying to fake sleep peacefully. 

"come on kenma we have to pack up all of our stuff and go," you say softly while patting kenma's head. when kenma doesn't stir you gently shake him. "kenma please wake up," you ask gently. 

"kenma," you warn. no response. you huff and shake kenma a little bit more violently. "kenma get up you lazy bum!" you yell angrily. 

"kenma i swear to god if you don't wake up i'm going to have to go to more drastic measures," you grumble. when you don't get a response from kenma you sigh and go to grab a pillow to mercilessly beat kenma with. 

before you could make contact with the pillow that was next to kenma you feel kenma's hand gently wrap around your wrist. you let out a noise of confusion before another unexpected thing happens. 

kenma pulls on your wrist and all of a sudden you are face to face with kenma's sleepy but almost painfully attractive face. 

'how is he allowed to be that pretty especially when he's just woken up'  you curse yourself. 

"kenma-," kenma cuts you off by gently placing his finger over your lips and shushing you softly. 

"(y/n) i'm rich i can pay for us to stay another day plus wouldn't you rather spend the rest of the day cuddling with me," kenma pouts. 

you roll your eyes and gently take kenma's finger off of your lips. "kenma we have to go i have to get back to school," you sigh. 

"but (y/n) why do school when we could be spending more time together," kenma huffs. "kenma it's not that i don't want to spend time together just because you were a successful college dropout doesn't mean i am too," you mumble softly. 

"fine if cuddling doesn't interest you maybe doing other things together will," kenma says slyly. you feel your face heat up and your heart start to beat faster when you say the look on kenma's face. 

you and kenma had a few seconds of intense eye contact before you broke it. 

"nope nope nope not today," you mutter to yourself while untangling yourself from kenma. kenma chuckled softly at your flustered behavior which made you pout angrily. 

"seducing me isn't going to make me stay another day in this hotel kenma kozume!" you scold in your best mom voice. which makes kenma sigh and nod reluctantly. 

"ok now that you have accepted your inevitable fate i want you to start packing your stuff while i take a shower and go make myself look decent ok," you state strictly.  kenma salutes you jokingly which makes you laugh softly before heading into your shared bathroom. 

by the time you exited the bathroom kenma had all of his stuff packed and attempting to try and pack some of your stuff which made you 'aww' softly in your head. 

once kenma notices your presence he looks up at you with a confused look on his face. "hey i was trying to help you by packing your stuff but i wasn't sure where to put your stuff sorry if i messed it up," kenma mumbles awkwardly. 

you smile brightly which made kenma slightly confused before bringing kenma into an affectionate hug which caused kenma to turn bright red. 

"thank you kenma that is really sweet of you but i can do the rest ok," you hum softly. kenma nods and basks in the warmth of your hug for a little while longer before mumbling a soft "i should get ready now" before awkwardly escaping the hug and heading to the bathroom. 

you shake your head at kenma's cute behavior before finishing the rest of your packing. 

by the time kenma was finished getting ready you had packed up all of your things and tidied the hotel room ready for you and kenma to leave. 

you and kenma didn't talk much as you checked that you had everything and said your final goodbyes to the hotel room that had served you well for the few weeks you had spent there. 

you and kenma met bokuto and akaashi in the lobby who had checked out a little bit before you. 

once kenma had checked out and made sure everything was in order regarding the hotel you called the last people you had to say your final goodbyes to.

a/n: OK SO WE HIT 15K READS ON THIS STORY AND I ACTUALLY FEEL SO HAPPY!! YOU GUYS ARE WAY TO SWEET TO ME 🥺🤧.  i had a really bad headache before i started writing and i didn't really want to write today but because we hit 15K reads consider this a gift 🙄🖐. this chapter was mainly filler so i apoligize the next chapter should be more interesting. n e wayz i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter i love you guys so so much stay healthy and stay safe. 

(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ♡