Chapter 7

I was freshly showered and laying on the hotel bed. Brock's bus was going to be doing a routine checkup. It was weird when we walked in the hotel together. The hotel was grand and had high stone ceilings. It felt like walking in a palace. I was standing next to Brock and was watching him look on his phone.
"Don't you have your own phone?" Said Brock teasingly low. I blushed and then smiled.
"It's dead" I told him. He shook his head. An incoming call was coming in and it was his wife. My heart sunk to my chest and I looked the other way as he answered the phone. He gave me a tap on the shoulder as he walked out of line. I stood in line and waited.
"Kammilia!" I heard someone call for me. I turned to their direction.
"Hey, I haven't seen you around so much?" Said Mike, also known as the Miz. I didn't have a problem with him, I just never been around him as much.
"I've been fine" I told him.
"That's cool. I heard they were asking you about doing Total Divas" said Mike.
"Oh really? I wasn't asked anything" I told him. Mike was about to say something but we were interrupted when Brock came back.
Mike looked between the both of us. "Are you guys?"
"He's married Mike" I said bluntly. Sheesh so much for him bragging about minding his own business. I'm convinced that his in ring character relates to his real personality.
"It was nice talking to you Mike" said Brock, signaling the end of the conversation. Mike got the hint and walked away.
"He sure is nosey" I said lowly.
"He's always been like that" said Brock.
"I should prank him by starting a fake rumor about someone and have Mike get beat up for blabbing about it" I told Brock.
"I wouldn't bother doing that. Somehow things get out of control and you won't know how to brush it off as a joke" said Brock.
"I'll start a joke about you and make everyone believe me" I told Brock with a soft giggle.
"Yeah, try that and you'll regret it" said Brock.
I smiled up at him. I was looking around and I saw Trinity and the normal Total Divas Cast. Some of the girls were looking at me and I turned to face Brock.
"Why are they staring at me?" I asked him.
"Just ignore them" said Brock gently.
"I don't understand why they stick their nose in other's business. They were in their own lives, caring about themselves" I told Brock. I was starting to feel insecure.
"You shouldn't worry about what people think about you" said Brock.
"Easy for you to say" we moved up in the line. "You don't care about what anyone say about you"
"Why should I? If I focus on what people think of me I'm going to forget who am I because I'm trying so hard to make sure I'm liked. I'll end up hating someone I don't know, but everyone else likes" Brock explained to me. I stayed silent and watched him pay for the hotel rooms.
Brock picked up our bags and I followed him to the elevator. "Have you heard from my brother?" I asked Brock as the doors closed.
"I haven't heard from him" said Brock. I shrugged and looked down. I followed Brock to the our room.
When we entered I was shocked that there was one King sized bed. Brock put his bags down and immediately went to the mini fridge.
"Brock, they made a mistake. There were suppose to be two beds" I told him confused.
"I'll take the couch and you can take the bed" Brock said.
"No, that's rude" I denied.
      " We can both sleep on the bed. I'll keep my hands to myself" said Brock.
I went to go take a shower. I thought about what Joe said to me. I started feeling guilty. I should've said thank you. But I was too prideful to take any handouts. It frustrated me to no end. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I sat on the edge of the bathtub. My mind was racing. I thought of my family. I never hear from them anymore. I was always close to my brother but communication wasn't ideal at the moment. I have Brock, my best friend. But I still felt alone. I didn't have anybody. I didn't realize I was crying until I heard a knock on the door. I wiped my tears and washed my face. I quickly got dressed in my pajamas. I opened the door with my head down and walked past Brock. I sat on the bed and got under the covers and laid down.
Brock came to me and glanced at me and then he walked away. I heard the door shut and the shower turn on. I let all my tears out. I tried to be silent as I could. I willed myself to stop crying and I wiped my tears again. I must have dozed off because I felt the bed dip and blankets cover my shoulder.