Chapter 17

Okay so this is not how I planned or expected my night to be. I was suspicious on Hunter wanting me to be by Roman's side during his match. Normally his cousins had his back but I guess not this time. Roman was going to be facing Rusev with Lana in the corner. I already had a headache. The match started and it started out slow. Rusev had Roman in a headlock. Roman broke out of it by doing a Samoan drop. Okay the fight then broke out out of the ring. I was doing my best to stay out of the way but that was when it happened. Rusev pulled me where he was right as Roman was about to spear him. I felt pain in my midsection and pain in my head. I heard loud talking voices asking me if I was okay. I passed out due to the pain.
I woke up in the doctors room. All events came rushing back to me. The doctor came in.
"Oh great you're awake. You got a little injured but you didn't suffer anything too serious. You just have to rest" said the doctor and he left the room.
    I was livid. If Hunter didn't push me to be at ring side then I would have been fine. There was a knock on the door and Joe came in.
      "Hey, how are you doing?"? Joe asked me.
      "Well, now I know what the men feel when they get speared by you. I feel like I got hit by a car or something" I told him and he laughed.
      "If it makes you feel better, Rusev got one hell of a beating" said Joe and I laughed.
      "Thank you Joe" I thanked him.
      "So I'll be taking you back to the hotel. I volunteered to make sure that you're okay" said Joe.
       "Thank you. But won't your wife get upset?" I asked him and he shook his head.
Joe and I were back at the hotel after picking up food. I was laying on the bed freshly showered in shorts and a tank top. Joe came out of the bathroom freshly showered and wearing a tank top and basketball shorts.
     "How did everything go with the funeral and everything?" Joe asked me.
       "It was okay. It was hard. My family.. it kind of felt like they cared about something else" I told him. To be honest I wasn't sure what to feel. My mind was still wrapping around everything.
         "Everything will be better. Everything will get better in time" said Joe.
I was about to reply to his remark but their was a knock on the door. Joe got up to answer it and I took a bite of my French fry.
         "Hey!" Trinity and the Usos came in the room.
         "Hey I hope you are doing better" said Jimmy. Or at least I think it was him.
        "Fine. I'm not dead" I told them.
       "We thought we could play a game with booze" said Johnathan.
       "You three are the last I expected of wanting to drink. It feels you're the most responsible ones" I told them all.
        "Yeah we only drink with family. You should see when Joe gets drunk." Said Jimmy and Joe threw a pillow at him.
       "Fine what will we play?" I asked them.
2 hours later and we were drunk from playing never have I ever with a now empty bottle of tequila. The Usos and Trinity leave to their rooms.
       Joe came out of the bathroom and I check him out a bit. "Joe I don't understand why you didn't choose me" I told Joe and he just sat down on the bed.
       "Kammie your drunk and it's late. Let's get you into bed" said Joe as he helped me up from the floor.
        "No! Tell me? What was wrong with me?" I asked him.
         "Nothing! Absolutely nothing" said Joe and he grabbed my face and pulled me to him and kissed me.
     I kissed Joe back, all common sense going out the window. I pushed him on the bed and ran my fingers through his hair. Joe flipped me over and removed my tank top. He kissed between my breasts and then he kissed down my stomach. He kissed and teased on my belly button and then he kissed the line of my shorts.  Once again, all thoughts went out the window.