Chapter 15

I was showering and getting dressed to go home. I packed up my stuff and then I was walking down the hallway.
"How are you getting home?" Brock asked me as he appeared out of no where.
"I was going to take Uber to the nearest hotel" I told him.
"You have to be in the next city. Uber is expensive to go there" said Brock. I was about to respond but was interrupted.
"I'll take her. Me and Paul are driving there anyway" said Joe.
"She has someone to take her" said Brock.
"It's her decision" said Joe.
There was immediate tension and I stepped between the two. I didn't want another brawl to break out.
"Joe I'll go with you. Brock it wouldn't be reasonable for you to drive me because you have to make an appearance somewhere else the next day and it's not in the same city." I told him. He looked down at me and then he nodded.
I followed Joe to his rental car. Paul the big giant was standing there.
"Hey shorty" greeted Paul and I smiled and gave him a hug.
Paul was a big teddy bear to me. He actually worked with Brock to help me get noticed by the WWE. Mr. Hunter was impressed and he gave me a shot and had me do try outs. I made them notice me and then I was put into NxT and the rest was history. I sat in the back as Paul and Joe had small conversation. We were driving for a while and after an hour or so we pulled into an IHOP.
My stomach growled at the thought of eating pancakes. We walked in and the hostess showed us to a table. I noticed that she kept eyeing Joe. I couldn't help feel a tinge of jealousy. But I had not right to do so, he wasn't mine and it pained me to say it and think it. I looked at my menu and decided what I wanted to drink.
"Are we ready to order?" A waitress came over.
"I'll have the club sandwich and a coke" Joe ordered.
"I'll have the chicken tenders and a coke" Paul ordered.
"I'll have the pancakes with a side of bacon and fresh fruit with a sprite" I ordered.
The waitress nodded and went away. I sat there and watched the guys converse.
"So that match was pretty intense tonight Kam" said Paul.
"Yeah, she really gets under my skin" I told Paul and he laughed.
"What I thought was interesting was the brawl between Joe and Brock. It's one thing if there's a storyline but you guys really must not like each other" I told them. Joe nodded silently. Paul just smiled and patted Joe on the back. We ate our food with few conversations in between. When we were done we paid, or more like the guys paid.
We were back on the road. We were on our way to the next city. I fell asleep during the long ride.