Chapter 22

I was stretching in the corner. My match was up next. AJ styles was fighting Ricochet. I have to admit that it was a good match up. They had the crowd on their feet. I looked over and Hunter glanced at me. I looked away. I did my best to avoid him. Even though it was hard to do so because he was my boss.
       "Don't screw up. I want to look good" said Alexis.
        "Screw up? I only do that to stupid people. But you might be one of them" I told Alexis and she got in my face wearing a scowl on hers.
       "Ladies, ladies. Save it for the ring" said Hunter as he saw the altercation.
      "See you out there" I told Alexis and she went to the other side of the room.
      AJ Styles pinned Ricochet and the crowd screamed and cheered. I did push ups and got myself ready. Me and Alexis were once upon a time and an ended story. We met in NXT, thought we were friends. Thought we were friends when we both got called up but then she turned into a bitch. She started being that way towards me. I didn't take anyone treating me that way so I treat her the way she treats me. She obviously doesn't like it.
        Alexis music played and she went out. I watched the screen and she did her entrance. Alexis was actually nice in person but she just had a problem with me. I refuse to call her fake but a bitch I feel is fair because that's how I see her. In my opinion, everyone has a bitch in them, they just either show it a lot or not at all. The stage hand told me I was up. My music played and I was given the signal to go out. I did my dance and then strutted down to the ring. I did my pose and then stood in the corner of the ring. The ref started explaining the rules. Alexis started trash talking how she was going to take me down. I put my hand up and called her a bitch. The bell rung and I took Alexa down and started punching her in the face. The ref pulled me off of her.
       I backed up and waited for Alexa to get up. She glared at me and then she held her arm out of place. She then went to punch me but so dodged her. I gripped her arm and and back handed her and then punched two times. I threw her into the turnbuckle and ran at her with a clothesline. I went to other side of the ring. I put my finger in the air and spun it around. I ran and when I got close, I did a drop clock to Alexa's chest. I quickly got up and pulled her to the middle of the ring and covered her. The ref counted to two and Alexa kicked out. I growled in frustration and grab Alexa by her hair and stood up. I got behind her and held on to her and I suplexed her. I suplexed her again. Still hanging on suplexed her again 4 more times and threw her across the ring. I stood up on the turnbuckle and yelled out.
      "Come on!!" I yelled and the crowd yelled in approval.
        I did a spinning jump moonsault and landed on Alexa. I covered her and the ref counted to three and the bell rung. I smiled when the ref held my arm up.
      "Just. Like. That"I said to the camera and smiled.
     When the show went to commercial I went backstage. I smiled and went to catering and grabbed a water bottle. I heard foot steps and turned. I saw the camera and knew this was an unexpected approach and I was on live tv.
       "That was a nice match you had out there" said Charlotte.
       "Thank you, it's nice to to have a warm up for when I kick your ass" I told her.
       "You will never get my title." Said Charlotte.
      "Keep telling yourself that darling. Now excuse me, I have other problems to deal with" I told her and walked off. I didn't even wait to hear the cameraman say cut. The blood line was going to be in a match and I wanted to stir up trouble.
         "Kassie, there you are. I want you to stir up trouble with the bloodline"said Hunter. I smiled and went out. I went to the commentary and grabbed a headset and put it on.
         "It's nice for you to join us Kassie" said Michael.
        "Thank you Michael, it's always pleasure seeing you guys" I told him.
        "Is there an interest in the bloodline?" King asked me.
        "Who isn't interested in the bloodline? I honestly believe that everyone wants to be part the group but with how things are, then I doubt that it is even worth joining" I told them.
Music started playing and the bloodline came out.
"This match is scheduled for a mix tag team match up. The USOs vs the New Day" said Ring announcer.
The Bloodline walked to the ring and did their pose. Roman came to sit at the commentary and put on a head set. Sammi and the USOs stayed in the ring were talking to each other, my guess was strategy. Paul Heyman was standing by Roman and was holding both title belts.
The New Day comes out and they do their signature entrance. They come in the ring and the ref stand between the two teams to keep them separated.
"So Roman what is your thoughts about the New Day challenging the USOS on the tag titles?" King asks.
"There's always going to be someone challenging us for the titles, but they will never get it" said Roman.
"Don't underestimate New Day Roman. They have won as many titles as the USOs have. They fight just as hard as they do" I told Roman. I looked over with a smile and he raised his eyebrow at me and I let out a giggle.
Michael and King commented on a move that happened and the crowd cheered.
"What about you and Charlotte? You guys have heated animosity. Has this been going on for a long time?" Asked King.
"It actually hasn't. I just don't like her. She gets every title shot whenever she wants and it is tiring. Someone needs to knock her down a few pegs and bring her back down to earth." I told the guys.
"Charlotte is a 5 time champion. She has trained with the best" said King.
"So have I. I trained with the best of the man who have built this company and made it what it is. Charlotte may have have to come up with a strategy because I don't have to beat her, it's her who needs to beat me" I said and looked on when the USOs both kicked the new days in the face. The USOs twin got on the turnbuckle and they jumped on BigE and Kofi. They went for the pin and the guys kicked out.
Sammie got in the ring and all the boys started fighting each other. I took off my headset and grabbed a steel chair from beside me. I got up and quickly went into the ring. The boys all stared at me and I smirked and swung my chair at Kofi and hit him straight on the head. The referee saw this and signal to ring the bell. The USOs started to argue when the announcer called a DQ and the winners were the New Day. I gripped the chair again and I hit Sami in the back. He groaned in pain and fell to the floor. I let out a loud laugh. I stopped laughing when the chair was taken from me. Roman got in my face and he wore a pissed off look. I let out a smile. This was risking everything that was off script but I stroked once under his cheek with my finger. I walked away, out of the ring and up the ramp. I laughed thinking of the looks on their faces.
When I got to the back , I went straight to the locker room. I took a shower and then I got dressed. I was driving to the next town with Trinity and Sasha. I opened the door to sit in the back and there was Alexis.
"I'm not sitting in the back with her" said Alexis.
"Shouldn't trash be in the trunk or rather where the dumpsters are?" I asked her.
"Come on you guys. Try to get along until we get to the next city? Which is only for 31/2 hours." Said Sasha.
"Fine" I said. I put my bags in the back and sat in the back.
"I just want to let you know that ugliness must be from somewhere. It's not from your brother is it?" Alexis said.
I don't know what happened, but everything went red and happened in slow motion. I grabbed Alexis hair and banged her head on the door and started wailing punches on her. There was a bunch of screaming and I was being pulled off. I tried escaping the person's arms. I didn't realize I was crying.

I sat in the backseat next to Jimmy. After I calmed down and Trinity told the twins what had happened then they decided to have me ride with them instead. I missed my brother dearly and anything that was said about him in a negative way made my blood boil. I wasn't over his loss. It was still a fresh wound.
I fell asleep to the sound of music playing in my ears. I woke up to someone shaking me. I woke up and it was Jimmy.
"Hey, do you want something to eat before we get to the hotel?" Jimmy asked me.
"Don't worry paying, Jey is going to pay" said Jimmy and I nodded with a smile.
We got out of the car and we were at some food joint. We entered and stood in line and looked at the menu. I decided to get a shrimp burrito with a strawberry and lime mixed drink. After we all ordered, we sat at a table and waited for our order to be read to go.
"I'm sorry for what Alexis said to you. How are you feeling?" Asked Jimmy.
"I'm fine. You don't have to apologize for someone else's behavior. Me and Alexis will honestly, never get along. She always had something against me and I refuse to let her walk all over me" I told the boys. They nodded in understanding. Our number was called and then we headed to the hotel.
I didn't let anyone know but Brock gave me one of his cards while he was away. He allowed me to use his money for traveling so I have some place to sleep. I was grateful. Brock was on leave from WWE. He was going to come back in a week or two for his issues with Roman.
I got to my hotel room and I quickly changed into my pajamas and then sat down and started eating my food as I turned on the TV.
My phone buzzed and I looked at it and my heart stopped as I saw the text.
'I need to see you'