Chapter 16

We were in the next city. I was getting ready in the locker room. I put on a long tshirt and then went to hair and make-up. I was looking at my phone when I got a text from Joe.
-We need to talk- Joe
-We always need to talk-
-I'm serious- Joe
I didn't replay and just focused on relaxing as I got myself ready for tonight. I had a match against Nikki Bella. I was pumped and ready. I loved to wrestle, it always had me release tension. I remember laughing with my brother that it was going to be hard holding back my anger when it came to fighting. But I told him that wrestling gives you an excuse to fight without getting in trouble. Well...sometimes.
I was in the cafeteria snacking on apples and cheese with water. I jumped when a hand slammed down.
"The hell Joe!?" I yelled at the Samoan giant.
"You get my text?" He asked me, ignoring my outburst.
"Yes, what is it?" I asked him.
"Did you sleep with Brock?" Joe asked me and it felt like a car crashed happened.
"Huh?" I asked him. Not that I was stupid and confused but was wondering why he cared.
"I just don't want you to be involved with someone like him. He's bad news" said Joe.
"Look I understand you're trying to look out for me, but it's not necessary. Me and Brock talked it out and it's not going to happen again" I told Joe.
"Just don't want to see you hurt" said Joe.
"Shouldn't you be focusing on your own relationship rather than be concerned about mine?" I asked him.
"You make it seem like I meddle" Joe said.
"You kind of just did. I would expect my brother to do this but not you" I told Joe.
"Don't you want to know who cares for you?" Joe asked.
"Joe I know you care. But please remember that I don't need to be babied" I told Joe and he nodded in understanding.
We sat there conversing with each other about his kids and Galina being pregnant with twins again. I was happy that there family was growing. We talked about his character as being the tribal chief and I hoped that it was a new good look for him that drew in the crowds.
It was time for my match and I was stretching in the corner. I went out first, doing my usual entrance. I waited for Nikki to show up and she came and did her usual entrance. The ref started the match. Nikki tried smack talking but I back handed her on the chest 2 times. I whipped her into a corner and did a flying punch on her. I did a back hand on her chest and then whipped her into another corner. She bounced off the turnbuckle and I bulldozed through her causing her to flip in the air and land on her back. I waved to the crowd making them cheer. I kicked Nikki in the head and went to grab her but she punched me in the stomach. The blow made me distracted and and she flung me against the ropes and hit me square in the face. She went for the pin but I kicked out at 2. She growled in frustration and picked me by the hair. She sat on top of turnbuckle and I immediately punched her 5 times. I grabbed her, getting ready for a suplex but she blocked me. I punched her in the ribs and then punched her in the back. I climbed up behind her and started pounding on her chest. The ref not sure what to do, started counting. I stopped at 8 and climbed back around to the front and then suplexed Nikki to the mat. I crawled over and laid on top of Nikki for the pin, but she kicked out at 2. I laid on the mat to collect myself. I got up when the ref started counting. I grabbed at Nikki and started punching her. She punched me back and started doing push-ups. With a flash of red I punt her in the skull. I picked her up over my shoulder and did an F-five. I went for the pin.
1
2
3
The bell ring and the ref raised my hand. My victory was cut short when Charlotte's music played. I got out of the ring and immediately we started throwing hands. I threw her against the turnbuckle and banged her head on the ground and threw in some punches to her face. Charlotte pushed me off and tried to kick me but I blocked it and twisted her leg and put it in the ankle lock. She started screaming in pain by I refused to let go. I twisted harder and that was when the refs came out. They tried pulling me off of her but I did one more twist and then stomped on her ankle.
The crowd was cheering out at the animosity. I smiled at Charlotte and blew a kiss goodbye. I walked to the back and grabbed a water bottle. I was taking sips and Joe came to me.
"Hey that was a nice match" Joe said.
"Thank you, didn't know you were watching" I told him.
"How are you feeling?" Joe asked and nodded in approval.
"Do you want to accompany me to the ring for my match?" Joe asked me.
"You sure you want me to do that? Aren't you worried it'll give off the puppy needs to be comforted or something?" I asked Joe.
"I'm sure it'll be fine. Besides it's not my idea, It was Hunter's" said Joe. He walked away and I sighed in silent frustration. I wondered what was his intention to have me out there. It's bad enough that they hate each other and could barely keep from tearing each other apart.