Chapter 18

I woke up with a pounding headache. I tried to recall the memories that came to me and I froze in shock. I looked down and I was in the same bed as Joe and I was naked. I quietly got out of bed and threw on my discarded clothes and stared at a sleeping form of Samoan. I sat in a chair in the corner. I was freaking out. I loved Joe but I didn't want to come to this. I was brought from my thoughts when I heard Joe groaning.
"What time is it?" Joe asked in a husky voice when he turned over.
I was suddenly shy. I didn't know what to say or what to do.
"Joe..did we? Did we sleep together?" I asked him.
Joe got up and I turned around, blushing mad to give him privacy. If we did sleep together then I must have been really drunk. I immediately thought about Gelina. She would hate me if she found out. I already thought of ways of how I would apologize.
"Yes, we did" said Joe.
"What the hell, Joe?!" I pushed him.
"Look,it was an accident" said Joe.
"This isn't an accident Joe. You knew I was drunk so why did you make a move?" I told Joe. I had such a headache and was just overwhelmed. Joe's phone went off and it was Galina. My heart thudded and I decided to grab my clothes and take a much needed shower.
I stepped in the shower and I immediately welcomed the hot water. I kept thinking of how I would talk to Gelina and tell her what happened. I then felt bad because I did the same thing with Brock but with Joe then there was more attachment. Me and Joe had history where me and Brock just knew each other from family.
      I stepped out of the shower and dried off with a towel. I groaned when I realized that my suitcase was in the other room. I opened the door silently and Joe was sitting on the bed talking on the phone.
      "I know baby. I miss you too" said Joe.
       I don't know what came over me but I walked into the room and went to my suitcase. I dropped my towel and changed in my underwear and then into a pair of shorts and a tank top. I put on some lotion and then brushed my hair. I looked up and Joe was staring at me intently. I blushed at his gaze because he looked like he was lion that spotted his prey. I rolled my eyes and checked my phone.
'Hey, I hope everything is okay. Need to talk to you. We should meet up for lunch.' -Brock.
'That is fine. Meet you at the hotel restaurant.'-Kammie.
I put my phone down and started searching for my shoes.
    "Where are you going?" Joe asked me as he hung up the phone.
      "Going to lunch with Brock" I told him as I tied my laces.
      "Still hanging with him?" Joe asked.
      "Me and Brock have been family friends forever." I told Joe.
      "I was hoping me and you could talk about what happened" said Joe.
      "What is there to talk about? We both made a mistake. What else is there?" I asked Joe. Joe shook his head.
I left the room, making sure to take my room key. I went down to the nice restaurant and grabbed a table for two. It wasn't long until Brock came over.
    "Hey, you don't look hung over" said Brock.
      "How'd you know?" I asked him.
     "The twins don't keep their mouth shut" said Brock.
      "Yeah they have big mouths" I said.
      "Anyway, I called you for lunch because I want you to start training with my trainer. I know you want the WWE title and one way you can get there is to fight like a beast" said Brock and I smiled. A waitress came over and we put our orders in.
        "You think I have what it takes?" I asked Brock.
       "Kam you took out and pinned the women's champion. Trust me, you're ready" said Brock.