Chapter 10

I was bouncing on my feet as I just finished putting on my wrestling gear. I was back to wrestling. I was offered two weeks off but when my family started butting in and keeping me out of the funeral arrangements then I decided to go back to work. I didn't feel like fighting with my family and putting my foot down, especially knowing that it'll be stomped on.
Triple H or Paul asked if I was sure I was okay and I started to get annoyed because he kept acting like he was my Dad. The girls in the locker room say he's like one but I keep telling him he's not like a dad to me. My dad left me and we all know how that goes.
The stage manager calls me to let me know that I'll be up in five minutes. I do one more stretch and then I head to the gorilla entrance. I'm doing jabs while I hear Sasha Banks music. She's been through a lot and has this new attitude. It has the backstage talking but I could care less. It's the wrestling that gets people talking and if you're worth watching. It was my turn and I walked out on the ramp and did my booty sway. I smiled and tagged hands with the crowd as I walked to the ring. I got in and did my poses and went to my assigned corner. The referee told us the rules and then he signaled for the bell to be rung. Sasha started talking smack but I slapped her the second she did and did a ddt to her. I rolled her into a pin and she kicked out. I got her threw her from corner to corner. At the last corner I went kick her but she moved and punched me in the jaw. Sasha took a breath but that was a big mistake. When she was turned around, I ran and did a running bulldog to her. I was thinking of doing a pin but I knew that wouldn't be enough. I picked her up and gave her 5 suplexes. I channeling Brock Lesnar. I guess I was angry at the world. I was about to go towards Sasha but the referee held me back. I tried going towards her again but he pushed me back.
"She's fine!!" I yelled at him.
"Hey! That's a warning!" The referee yelled.
I went to a corner and I stood there. I could hear a mixture of boos and cheers but I was irritated. I honestly wish Brock was here. To be honest I wish someone was here for me. I wish the prepared you for this stuff when you were younger. Maybe there should be a manual to life. I was brought out of my thoughts when the bell rang. 'Ladies and Gentlemen this match cannot continue due to injury. Winner of this match by default is Kassie.' Says the announcer. I roll my eyes and was about to leave but music hit. I looked up and there was Eva Marie who stood there with Summer Rae. Eva blew a kiss at me and Summer Rae smirked. Instead of yelling for them to come to the ring, I got out of the ring and walked up the ramp with purpose. The two of them must have realized I wasn't stopping because they started heading back stage.
As soon as soon as I saw Summer Rae I threw her across the room and started landing punches. I was trying to be pulled off but I pushed them off. I went to land another punch but I was lifted in the air and was on someone's shoulders. I kicked and struggled to get out of their arms. I was brought in a room and was set down. Joe closed the door.
"What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled at him.
"You just beat Summer senseless like you were in a bar" said Joe.
"So?!" I yelled at him. I was pacing. I felt like a caged animal.
"You could get suspended or fired" said Joe.
"I don't care! She's a wrestler and this is the WWE. If you can't take a beating then they shouldn't be here" I growled out.
"Beating someone senseless is not wrestling Kass and you know this" Joe tried to reason. He's seen her angry before but he knew she was angry over a loss.
"Stop that! Stop acting like you care" I cried to him.
"What are you talking about? People do care about you if you let them" said Joe.
"Because everyone leaves me! Everyone is leaving me behind!" I cried and high pitched cries and was about to fall at the overwhelming sensation in my body. Joe caught me and carried me to the couch. I sobbed into his neck while he rubbed soothing massages on my back. I didn't realize I fell asleep because I woke up on the couch. I rubbed at my eyes and the felt puffy.
I looked at the TV monitor and Joe and his twin cousins were wrestling. The boys won and I smiled at them as they stood in the ring taking in the victory chants. The monitor went off signaling that the show was over. I knew Joe was going to come in here and shower so I left his private locker room. I ran into Triple H and was about to turn around but he held my arm to make me stay.
"I'm concerned about you" said Triple H. I rolled my eyes, here we go. "Well don't be"
"I heard about your financial situation and I would like to help you" Triple H said.
"How? Last time you helped a female talent your wife went tornado crazy on every female because she was trying to figure out if you were cheating. Let me just clue you in Triple H, I'm not a charity and you aren't obligated to help me" I told him.
With that I walked away and was going to the eating area. But when I arrived there, everything was cleaned up. My stomach growled and I bit back tears. No food for tonight. I'll have to wait until next time I'm at a sporting event. I walked to the parking lot and then kept walking to bus stop and sat there.
A honk made me jump and it was Joe.
"What are you doing?" He asked me.
"Waiting for the bus" I told him obviously.
"Get in, you're coming home with me" said Joe.
"I don't need-
"Kammilia get in the car, please!!" Joe yelled out. I stepped back scared. Joe let out a breath.
"Kammilia, please get in the car" Joe calmly asked me.
I got in the car and buckled myself in.