Chapter 20

I was on a plane to the next city, Las Vegas. I arrived at my hotel room. I finally got a room to myself. I giggled as I walked around naked. I felt like I was committing a crime. I ordered room service and ate lunch while watching TV. It was soon 4:00pm and it was time to go to the stadium. Raw was happening tonight and I was excited. I wanted to put a certain someone in their place.
I arrived to the stadium and and walked to the locker room. I picked out my locker and set up my stuff. I dressed in my outfit that the seamstress designed for me. A black top that crossed at the front and back and showed by belly. Black shorts that were simulate to Nikki Bella's. Both top and bottom were glittery. My bottoms on the side has a purple K on the side. I laced up my black wrestling boots. I packed up my stuff and left it in the locker and put a lock on it. I walked down the hall and found the makeup station. I sat in the chair and conversed with the makeup artist.
"Hey girl" Trinity greeted.
" Hey, what are you doing here? I heard about what's been happening with you and the company." I told her.
"Yeah, I'm not sure if I'll be coming back to wrestle or not" said Trinity.
"I'll miss you and Mercedes being here. You guys were amazing tag champs" I told her and she smiled.
"Did you know that Jon, or Dean, left the company and went to AEW?" Trinity said.
"What? I thought that was just a storyline" I told Trinity and she shook her head. My heart broke. It felt my closest friends were leaving the company. I wondered about if it was due to budget cuts or because new management. I hope I didn't lose my job.
When my make up and hair was done, I went to look at the schedule in Triple H office. I was nervous to face him after what happened between us on the dirt mountain. I knocked on the door and Stephanie answered it.
"Kammie just the person I wanted to see" said Stephanie.
"Hi Stephanie, I wanted to know what My schedule was" I asked her. She invited me into the office and closed the door.
"Yes, you will be in two storylines. One will be with Charlotte. This one can go either way. Just keep it interesting and the momentum going. The other one is with Roman Reigns. This one can or will be tough. But it is a romance between you two but it doesn't happen right away, it's a build up. Roman knows the storyline along with the twins and also Sami and Solo. The idea is to go along with what's happening" Stephanie explained and I nodded.
I left the office and went to the catering section. I grabbed a sandwich with chips and water. I was hungry. I sat down and ate my food. I thought about the two storylines. I really hope that I didn't screw up. I knew the storyline with Charlotte would be easy because I already had a bone to pick with her. I was more nervous with Roman because his character, believe it or not he actually becomes the character and you can never tell if he's actually playing the part or not. If he was then he did a great job. I also didn't want this to affect his image because the storyline of the Trible Chief was going in a good direction.